Matchday Announcements - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Matchday Announcements

InverAlly

How, exactly?

At the start Ally was giving us the team line ups and introducing the mascot etc. Couldn't hear a word for the drum.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought the interview with Crawford was a really good touch, enjoyed it. Are you planning on doing more interviews on a regular basis?

Aye, me too. Always liked how Raith have ex-players etc at half-time, perhaps an idea could be to have people in as a guest-of-honour type thing for hospitality then do a wee interview at half-time?

I dunno if there's anything like this in place, but it'd be a nice touch if there was some kind of ex-players "club", keep them involved with the club, help out with community stuff etc, be it hospitality or the Trust's football memories scheme or the like.

AWMSC

I thought the interview with Crawford was a really good touch, enjoyed it. Are you planning on doing more interviews on a regular basis?

Thanks SALC, yes hoping to make it a regular thing, having a ‘celebrity’ guest each week making the 50/50 draw with a short interview. Quite often ex players around on match days.

At the start Ally was giving us the team line ups and introducing the mascot etc. Couldn't hear a word for the drum.

Didn't realise there was a drum at the game... standing just outside the Cowshed you can't hear it at all. Bonus...

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

Didn't realise there was a drum at the game... standing just outside the Cowshed you can't hear it at all. Bonus...

I'm surprised that you were there at all. I thought you'd have binned your season ticket by now.

*insert signature here*

Archived