Morton V Ict - Match Thread - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Ict - Match Thread

AyrshireTon

Big Gary is a special player delighted he is here.

He really isn't. That is an average Championship player in our team: and results support that fact.

A genuine quality player like Sir Gavin Gunning eludes us this season.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Gary is a special player delighted he is here.

He’s been a good signing so far, 6 league goals already I think. We’ve always been able to see he’s a very clever player, and I certainly thought he would be more of a squad player for us this season but he’s looked really good when I’ve seen him and kept his place in the team. Hopefully that continues.

Harkins was always going to be a very good player for us. Good to see some of the fans who were less than positive about his arrival giving him the credit his performances have deserved. Some fans just won't take to him though for whatever reason.

Also that table isn't looking too bad now either. Maybe this isn't the right off of a season we had all feared.

I want a pretentious signature too.

Harkins played very well yesterday and is becoming an integral part of the team.

I think after a few games settling in he has been consistently good. He is obviously much fitter than when he started and works hard.

However the big difference yesterday was having Michael Tidser alongside him and they linked really well together controlling the game for long periods. Ross Forbes has been struggling to find his form of last season and if Harkins and Tidser stay fit he might find it very hard to get his place back.

I think after a few games settling in he has been consistently good. He is obviously much fitter than when he started and works hard.

However the big difference yesterday was having Michael Tidser alongside him and they linked really well together controlling the game for long periods. Ross Forbes has been struggling to find his form of last season and if Harkins and Tidser stay fit he might find it very hard to get his place back.

Forbes has an absolute wand of a left peg, and has been special at times in his time with us. However as he moves like he’s towing a caravan it will always limit him. He’s 28 and that caravan is only going to continue to turn even slower. Tidser and Harkins look quick compared to him and with Murdoch in there aswell I think that’s our best midfield at the moment.

Boring

An apt summary of our floundering attempts to put a ten man rabble to bed in the second half. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In the same way that the Ballon d'Or organisers are shiting themselves, at the prospect of being supplanted by that gubbins, social media arm of a tinpot organisation. So not at all then.

Gutted for you though.

In the same way that the Ballon d'Or organisers are s***ing themselves, at the prospect of being supplanted by that gubbins, social media arm of a tinpot organisation. So not at all then.

Gutted for you though.

Someone never got a scalectrix set yesterday. :lol:

*insert signature here*

Archived