Raith Rovers Vs Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Raith Rovers Vs Morton

TheGoon

Important we take something from this game to make sure we're not heading into a tailspin, and also so we're not heading to Ibrox with zero confidence. Raith are mince and in utterly horrendous form. Their supporters seem to have had as much Gary Locke as they can handle and we're in good position to heap more misery on them.

I'd make some changes, just to keep things fresh.

Gaston

McDonagh

O'Ware

Kilday

Russell

Forbes

Tidser

Murdoch

Tiffoney

Scullion

Shankland

I'd take a draw, and no nore injuries.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep i agree no more injurys and avoid a defeat. I would go with

Gaston

Doyle

O'Ware

Kilday

Lamie

Forbes

Tidser

Murdoch

Russell

Nesbitt

Shankland or mcdonagh

Raith 1

Morton 2

Has to be Shankland given he can't play at Ibrox.

FUUUUUCK. 

If he misses out at Ibrox I think our chance of winning just went down about 95%. Utter bollocks. Most exciting game in prospect of the season, a chance to show the cunts what we can do and we'll be going in severely depleted up top. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

FUUUUUCK.

If he misses out at Ibrox I think our chance of winning just went down about 95%. Utter bollocks. Most exciting game in prospect of the season, a chance to show the **** what we can do and we'll be going in severely depleted up top.

Yep. Looking like it'll be Scullion & Nesbitt up there, possibly McDonagh, which is unlikely to get us anywhere.

FUUUUUCK. 

If he misses out at Ibrox I think our chance of winning just went down about 95%. Utter bollocks. Most exciting game in prospect of the season, a chance to show the **** what we can do and we'll be going in severely depleted up top.

I agree. I was saying to a mate on Facebook earlier that a long term injury to Oliver now would prove fatal to our promotion hopes as well.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Scullion shouldn't be anywhere near the team at Ibrox. I'd rather go 451 with Nesbitt as a false 9 than have the Scull in a 442 - if we can't cover the ground we'll get absolutely skelped.

Grinding out a few draws in the league over the next few weeks if Oliver is injured will do. We've got a bit of a cushion and hopefully we can ride our luck.

Important we take something from this game to make sure we're not heading into a tailspin, and also so we're not heading to Ibrox with zero confidence. Raith are mince and in utterly horrendous form. Their supporters seem to have had as much Gary Locke as they can handle and we're in good position to heap more misery on them.

I'd make some changes, just to keep things fresh.

Gaston

McDonagh

O'Ware

Kilday

Russell

Forbes

Tidser

Murdoch

Tiffoney

Scullion

Shankland

I'd take a draw, and no nore injuries.

Horrendous team choice. Good job it won't happen.

FUUUUUCK.

Indeed. Cunt of a challenge, in a non-dangerous area of the park as well and only a yellow. Saw Warren Hawke sounded off about it on twitte. Rightfully so.

Agreed. Rangers or no Rangers at the weekend, I can't see any logic in dropping a fit and available Jamie Lindsay.

Fortunately Duffy is not stupid. We are a bit short of fit strikers though, so he has a problem to solve. Maybe Oliver will not be as badly injured as it appeared, but we are not having much good luck this season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Horrendous team choice. Good job it won't happen.

Really not much different. Doyle & McDonagh are interchangeable, Tidser & Murdoch worked well the last time they played together, Scullion is going to have to be involved at some point if we're still playing 4-4-2 with no Oliver, and Tiffoney is the only other option on the wing we have. If we're struggling, put Nesbitt on for the second half.

I'm not convinced it will happen. In fact, the last time I even suggested squad rotation against Beith fucking Juniors I was just about hounded off the forum.

Rest. We did more than fine the last time he wasn't in the team.

He had an enforced rest last week when he was suspended. There's a difference between resting a player and wrapping him in cotton wool. There's no need to "rest" him.

Archived