"beith" Vs Greenock Morton - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

"beith" Vs Greenock Morton

TRVMP

• Replies 613
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if its called off on saturday then one wonders when will they ever play as long term forecast for next 3 months is terrible and esp for December.  Due to no floodlights and with it getting even darker day by day then could be an even earlier kick off.

Having Scottish cup early Dec is asking for trouble as you only have to remember the heroics of all the players that had to endure the freezing snow blizzard conditions at Turriff on a already poor pitch (as i think that was early Dec). The SFA never learn though as they probably do not go to these places.

I can only assume you are a trainee wind up merchant. If I'm wrong I politely suggest you get some medical treatment.

I can only assume you are a trainee wind up merchant. If I'm wrong I politely suggest you get some medical treatment.

Hi Taunton

The so called weather experts from Met Office and newspaper reports are predicting freezing weather and snow over the next 3 months due to the polar vortex. As someone also posted on this they can be wrong.

Just been speaking to a mate of mine who lets just say is in the know & he has said word is that game is a major doubt, with a pitch inspection planned for tomorrow. Game will be rearranged for next Sat. if its cancelled tomorrow.

Shock what a surprise considering the ground across Scotland is like concrete

Game is off so everyone should make alternative arrangements for Saturday lunchtime

If it's a race, you've no chance fatty.

If the finishing line is at Cappielow then Sandy Jardine would still manage to beat you there.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

He'd also beat you in a 'gettin yer hole' first race.

Looks like you made an arse of that one champ; thanks for playing anyway.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

The Beith Twitter account is a sickening tableau of fucking bumpkinry. And it seeks to hint that the game will be off.

I know I've said this already but having Junior teams in the cup is against everything senior football should stand for.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived