Morton Vs Motherwell - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Motherwell

mortonfc123

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Motherwell take their promotional work quite seriously by the looks of it...

Thats really smart. Well done whoever made that.

Run Silent, Run Deep...

"Men who go to sea in Submarines are nothing but pirates in His Majesties uniform" Admiral of the Fleet Lord Jellicoe

Stef has a terrible first touch but makes up in effort? He is horrible should be nowhere near our team out wide or through the middle.

Get a hold of yourself, you mumbling idiot. 

He's been instrumental in many of our games thus far - scoring and providing. 

He's not a world beater, but that's exactly why he's at Morton. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

He's not a world beater, but that's exactly why he's at Morton.

So we should just happy-clap any ringer who gets a game? This evening's game is one in which McCluskey ought to start, but if we want to start regularly turning over diddies at Cappielow then we'll need better quality in that position. At some stage he'll either be surplus to requirements or the first team won't progress.

What's obvious though is that the ringer Sabajo is not the answer, and should be punted when we explore our transfer options in January.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Anyone that thinks he's anywhere near good enough to be at us should be taking a good look at themselves. Jon scullion has more ability in his left foot than he has in total.

Maybe so (not really), but we're not talking about pure ability. I know where you're coming from - he's probably the most prone to a facepalm moment in the team, but his value (especially on nights like tonight) should be recognised. 

That headed goal against Stenhousemuir last season to bring the game to 3-2 in the last minute sums up Stef for me. Some boy.

So we should just happy-clap any ringer who gets a game? This evening's game is one in which McCluskey ought to start, but if we want to start regularly turning over diddies at Cappielow then we'll need better quality in that position. At some stage he'll either be surplus to requirements or the first team won't progress.

What's obvious though is that the ringer Sabajo is not the answer, and should be punted when we explore our transfer options in January.

I'm not suggesting that, but at this moment in time he's chipping in with goals and assists.

Until we have better quality, or he slumps in form, the justification for punting him out the team is non- existent.

I have no problem with him in the team, atm. 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Anyway, we can talk about Stef's long-term suitability all we want but it's September, the squad is complete, the window is closed, and he's here. And, what do you know, he's contributing actual, tangible results in terms of assists. Let's not look a gift horse in the mouth until his contract is up for renewal.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived