Fao The Wee Guy In The Cowshed - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Fao The Wee Guy In The Cowshed

Deego

The shorts?

Only ever seen him once at Cappielow, the last Cowdenbeath game I think.

He was standing about 3 feet to your right. I thought he was part of your 'team'.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

My mates old man questioned the father (in a jokey way) one away game when it was snowing and the father replied that they have tried to stop him and he just does it anyway so they have gave up, they said he tells them "I don't feel the cold", funny that when he's shivering almost every game, wee fanny.

Those shorts didn't bring much luck this season.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

You must know who I am then.

Nah. I don't stand in the Cowshed, I think he just stopped to talk to someone when I seen him.

I stand just outside the shed, usually under a cloud of smoke.  :blush: 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

My mates old man questioned the father (in a jokey way) one away game when it was snowing and the father replied that they have tried to stop him and he just does it anyway so they have gave up, they said he tells them "I don't feel the cold", funny that when he's shivering almost every game, wee fanny.

Yeah he was dressed like that at Turriff last season. That was one of the coldest games I have ever been to, and I had about five layers on that day!!

Archived