Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whys it not being filmed after being offered the amazing service from inverclyde tv? Madness.

Not sure. Didn't know they had offered. Met with Inv TV guys yesterday and they said all cameras are currently out on student projects, so might just be a practical thing.

Not sure. Didn't know they had offered. Met with Inv TV guys yesterday and they said all cameras are currently out on student projects, so might just be a practical thing.

Yea student projects on a Friday night, heard it.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Would like to go but cant as i have a more important meeting at the same time, look forward to the same usual answers

I've seen a few people say that but when was the last time questions where asked by an open group of fans?

I've seen a few people say that but when was the last time questions where asked by an open group of fans?

Are you planning on asking a question Allan?

I've no doubt the important questions will be asked no matter who is there. The only doubt I have is whether they are answered honestly.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Archived