Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm

What's your real name? Are you going along to ask questions? Champ? :D

I've never been to any of these Q&A nights, what's with the giving your name before you ask a question?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest David Edwards

I've never been to any of these Q&A nights, what's with the giving your name before you ask a question?

'Mr Chairman, the man in the spotted dog suit has a question for you'. Followed by: 'Toby has a question for the man in the spotted dog suit'.

Think that might be the form.

Guest David Edwards

None of your business champ.

Yeah, just like it's none of your business to make allegations without any back up. Chump.

So your not going to the Q&A? And here was i hoping to hear you question Dougie and bring up all the points you put on the board. Says it all champ.

Well quite a few people on the forum are hoping for you to name the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic. Until you name the person(s) you believe responsible for this then you have no are in no position to comment on whether VikingTON is going to the Q&A or not. Champ. 

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

Not quite sure why this Toby character is so upset.

Yes you do, even I know why he's upset and I know feck all about nothing.

I'll join in - do you know who hounded J McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic? (he apparently didn't leave  because he was utter shite at his job)

HHkTu1F.jpg

Brain dead, your a one cell wonder.

None of your business champ.

Not quite sure why this Toby character is so upset.

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

Guest David Edwards

can the mods not suspend the account of spot ton for being a spineless embarassment?

Why? This board's mainly an embarrassment now - has been for some time - so he fits right in.

So your not going to the Q&A? And here was i hoping to hear you question Dougie and bring up all the points you put on the board. Says it all champ.

Oops, missed this one.

Who were the sectarian bigots who hounded Jim McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic?

Yes you do, even I know why he's upset and I know feck all about nothing.

I'll join in - do you know who hounded J McInally out of Cappielow for being a Catholic? (he apparently didn't leave  because he was utter s***e at his job)

I'm not upset about anything.I've merely asked a question that Spot Ton is yet to answer. Once he does and provides evidence to back up his claims we can move on :).

can the mods not suspend the account of spot ton for being a spineless embarassment?

Apologies for the red dot, slip of my finger on my phone.

Archived