Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Board Q & A - Morton Club - 2nd May 7pm

You're so cool. Can I join your gang? I'm brilliant at moaning and doing shag all productive about it.

No, you can keep crying about it though.

It's vaguely entertaining. Certainly more entertaining than spending a Friday night with a group of sad, middle aged fanboys and a stupid old man.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations. Everything you now say in complaint about the board of GMFC rendered null and void.

Nice try, but I'm afraid that's not how it actually works. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Nice try, but I'm afraid that's not how it actually works.

Do tell. You lose all keyboard warrior claims when shiting out of a face to face opportunity to air your grievances.

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Do tell. You lose all keyboard warrior claims when s***ing out of a face to face opportunity to air your grievances.

Well sorry champ, but last time I checked the venue claims to hold 100 people, while Morton have a stable core support of 12-1400 - presumably then the vast majority of fans paying their money every week (as opposed to, erm, yourself) lose all right to voice their valid criticisms of the board, by the bizarre qualification of not attending the chief fluffer rally of the year. I don't believe that to be the case - in the same way that so-called 'active supporters' in the shambolic Trust don't obtain a moral high ground over others by virtue of aiding Rae in his current clown-car setup.

The claim that anyone has 'shat out' of a Frost v Nixon stand-off with err, Gillian Donaldson does offer yet another insight into the wagon-circling mentality of Rae's remaining happy-clappers - which given both the choice of venue and the guarantee presence of boardroom scroungers form the Trust will account for at least 40% of the attendance on the night. Despite this I fully expect tough questions to be raised on the evening, and the fallout of the club's shambolic response will be well documented. If the event is already booked up then I look forward to more cringeworthy suggestions from our convenient 'working abroad' poster as to my next suitable course of action. 

Thanks for playing anyway. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Well sorry champ, but last time I checked the venue claims to hold 100 people, while Morton have a stable core support of 12-1400 - presumably then the vast majority of fans paying their money every week (as opposed to, erm, yourself) lose all right to voice their valid criticisms of the board, by the bizarre qualification of not attending the chief fluffer rally of the year. I don't believe that to be the case - in the same way that so-called 'active supporters' in the shambolic Trust don't obtain a moral high ground over others by virtue of aiding Rae in his current clown-car setup.

The claim that anyone has 'shat out' of a Frost v Nixon stand-off with err, Gillian Donaldson does offer yet another insight into the wagon-circling mentality of Rae's remaining happy-clappers - which given both the choice of venue and the guarantee presence of boardroom scroungers form the Trust will account for at least 40% of the attendance on the night. Despite this I fully expect tough questions to be raised on the evening, and the fallout of the club's shambolic response will be well documented. If the event is already booked up then I look forward to more cringeworthy suggestions from our convenient 'working abroad' poster as to my next suitable course of action. 

Out of interest does anyone play with you? :1eye:

Out of interest does anyone play with you? :1eye:

I'm not really into creepy-obsessive middle-aged men tbh. Gutter.

Haha, a very good response VT. Full of s***e, but you tried.

Don't quite understand the dig about paying money every week; keep forgetting how my having the occasional thing on of a Saturday makes me generally a horrible human being.

But you had the opportunity to go to this,to address your questions and demand answers before it became fully booked. And you didn't. Cos you're a keyboard warrior. You never speak to me, or anyone else in our circle in the manner above, and I've known you for years and usually see you at least once a week. It's kinda cute.

And it is rather unconvenient that I'm working abroad next week, as I'd have liked to have gone to this, and I'm missing a few other things. But you're employer is paying for for me to go to Monreal, so thanks for that.

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Haha, a very good response VT. Full of s***e, but you tried.

Don't quite understand the dig about paying money every week; keep forgetting how my having the occasional thing on of a Saturday makes me generally a horrible human being.

Many people have the 'occasional thing' to do on a Friday evening - you were the one who prized  specific attendance, yet rarely go to the games. Fail.

But you had the opportunity to go to this,to address your questions and demand answers before it became fully booked. And you didn't. Cos you're a keyboard warrior.

I didn't, because I don't plan my weekends in advance like Salty planning his next shag. If it is fully booked then tough for me, but the idea that any questions will actually be addressed by Rae suggests a cute naivety as to how these events work out. Rae will set his stall out early by nobly backing full-time status for the club next season, Hawke will spend half an hour talking well about his role at the club, Shiels will try and get the fans behind the club with a frank appraisal of the campaign. 

Any interesting points will come from the fans and not the club.

Guest David Edwards

You're a fan VT and, on the evidence of your contributions to this forum alone, clearly capable of making 'interesting points'. You should attend. Seriously.

[bund=rgb(247,247,247)]

I didn't, because I don't plan my weekends in advance like Salty planning his next shag. If it is fully booked then tough for me, but the idea that any questions will actually be addressed by Rae suggests a cute naivety as to how these events work out. Rae will set his stall out early by nobly backing full-time status for the club next season, Hawke will spend half an hour talking well about his role at the club, Shiels will try and get the fans behind the club with a frank appraisal of the campaign. [/background][/size]

Rarely going to games is a lovely over exaggeration but I'll let it go cos your opinion of me means little. Point being; you bitch and moan but refuse to use an opportunity to address those who you feel are accountable. Fail.

Thanks for keeping me entertained today. Sadly I won't be at fives on Monday, where I'm sure you'd have discussed this more, and in the same abrupt tone. Lolz.

So your not going to the Q&A? And here was i hoping to hear you question Dougie and bring up all the points you put on the board. Says it all champ.

Guest David Edwards

So your not going to the Q&A? And here was i hoping to hear you question Dougie and bring up all the points you put on the board. Says it all champ.

What's your real name? Are you going along to ask questions? Champ? :D

Archived