Morton V Qos.. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Qos..

delboy66

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good grief, just back from Saturday's game and it's time to set off again.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

It says that admission information will be posted tomorrow. I hope that 1) They keep to their word re a free admission as otherwise it'll be a pr disaster (ala Thistle V St Johnstone earlier this season) and 2) that there will be some method for those, like myself, who didn't make Saturday's game but can make Wednesday to pay an admission should we wish.

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

Surprised at that, it's a 6 week month for many folk- I don't get paid until Fri and I'm skint. If it was the following mid week, we might have got a few more through the gate.

We'll if its free admission, which it should as that was how it was announced over the tannoy on Saturday then that shouldnt be a big problem.  

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

We'll if its free admission, which it should as that was how it was announced over the tannoy on Saturday then that shouldnt be a big problem.  

Still got travel costs.  Something like £50+ for us.  However it's the last home game for nearly three weeks.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Still got travel costs. Something like £50+ for us. However it's the last home game for nearly three weeks.

Could you not just ask one of your mates if you could get on a Queens' bus for about a tenner each? If there's a fixture that is ideal for you at short notice it should be this one.

It will still be 2.

It probably will still be 2. The reason I brought it up was, the highland derby in October was abandoned at half time, but the yellow cards given out still stood. Going by that, you would think it would work the other way too.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Still got travel costs.  Something like £50+ for us.  However it's the last home game for nearly three weeks.

Leave the Hummer at home and take the Mini.  ;) 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It probably will still be 2. The reason I brought it up was, the highland derby in October was abandoned at half time, but the yellow cards given out still stood. Going by that, you would think it would work the other way too.

It doesn't. That rule is so that if someone, for example, head butted another player and the game was later abandoned the card stands and punishment can be administered

TRUST THE DUFF

It doesn't. That rule is so that if someone, for example, head butted another player and the game was later abandoned the card stands and punishment can be administered

Yea I understand why the cards stand but that doesn't explain if the game still counts for a players suspension.

Me neither, was hoping it'd be moved to nearer the end of the season.

I'll have to wait until the Cowden game... :(

I'm sure Alibi will have room in the Limo.  ;) 

Archived