The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

You missed a bit.

Taken from the website...

The club's official website - www.GMFC.net is the only place on the internet where your will find up to date

and accurate information on what is happening in and around Cappielow. The website presently has

20,000 unique users per month that generate over 1 million hits per year. With ever changing content,

breaking club news and essential fan information, the website is a resource that users connect with

and return to read on a regular basis.

Said no-one ever

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Obviously Kenny Shiels isn't that impressed or he would have kept him, but he is still only 23 so it will be interesting to see where he goes from here and how he does.

A: Central Juniors, like every other diddy player we've punted but bizarrely touted as having the potential to haunt us. Hopefully Port Glasgow just to add to their whipping boy status.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I think a lot of the fans would appreciate the club coming out and commenting further about the events at Cappielow today. As Inverclyde TV are, IMO, the best way that the club communicate with the fans, would you be looking into the possibility of an interview with someone from the club, Kenny/Dougie/Crawford, to let the fans know their thoughts on today along with any thoughts the club have for the immediate future following this tragic event?

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I think a lot of the fans would appreciate the club coming out and commenting further about the events at Cappielow today. As Inverclyde TV are, IMO, the best way that the club communicate with the fans, would you be looking into the possibility of an interview with someone from the club, Kenny/Dougie/Crawford, to let the fans know their thoughts on today along with any thoughts the club have for the immediate future following this tragic event?

I don't think that's really required or many fans would expect that. Let the family get on with grieving and we can all pay out respects on here and at the next game while giving them our support but we don't need a big inquisition into what the club think.

I don't think that's really required or many fans would expect that. Let the family get on with grieving and we can all pay out respects on here and at the next game while giving them our support but we don't need a big inquisition into what the club think.

Maybe I wasn't clear in my post, I'm not suggesting an inquest.

With all the suggestions on the other thread about donations and such, I think it would be good if the club take the lead in this and get together with supporters groups to establish what would be the best way for the fans to go about showing their respect for the guy and his family.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

More management mumbo jumbo.

Dogmatic approach to playing out from the back, a midfield with almost zero creativity and fear of shooting together with minimal options upfront does not inspire confidence. Thankfully the teams above us are mince so there remains hope.

As for the difficulty of 11 v 9 keep telling yourself that in the mirror and one day your hair will grow back.

• Downvote 2

Dogmatic approach to playing out from the back, a midfield with almost zero creativity and fear of shooting together with minimal options upfront does not inspire confidence. Thankfully the teams above us are mince so there remains hope.

As for the difficulty of 11 v 9 keep telling yourself that in the mirror and one day your hair will grow back.

Thanks for the tip.

• Upvote 2

Yep. Getting tedious now.

Outbid by Falkirk.  :o  

I quite like listening to his interviews - he's pretty candid and clearly quite thoughtful. Doesn't come across to me as mumbo-jumbo.

Just a pity his team can't score in a barrel of fannys.  :huh: 

Edited by LinwoodTON

I quite like listening to his interviews - he's pretty candid and clearly quite thoughtful. Doesn't come across to me as mumbo-jumbo.

Likewise, and it doesn't come across that way simply because it isn't.

I suppose, he could just say "the wee boys didn't do enough, it was all their fault, I don't know what to do" which was basically the upshot of Moore's interviews. Or perhaps "the boys done well" from the McInally school of interviews? :rolleyes:

AWMSC

Not having a dig at Kenny as I can imagine how difficult it is, but  it sounds very similar to the desperation Moore went through when trying to sign a striker.

Not good listening.

So many players have knocked us back and instead went to Alloa, Dumbarton, Raith.( and that's only 3 that we are publicly aware of)