The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

No, let's not.

Haven't you noticed that every former Morton player, thats played against us this season, has played an absolute blinder, or scored?

In fairness, at least all the others were genuinely football players and had some sort of merit. If Page played a blinder against us, I'd expect Morton to just wrap it in, sell all its assets and share the money between the fans.

AWMSC

In fairness, at least all the others were genuinely football players and had some sort of merit. If Page played a blinder against us, I'd expect Morton to just wrap it in, sell all its assets and share the money between the fans.

He was particularly good against the best team in the country but it didn't seem to derail them in any way. Other than their goal of winning the treble. Haha!

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

What does he think of the pies at cappielow?

Can you ask next week if he takes brown or red sauce on his pies.

Can we cut out the middle man and just get Andy Brady to do the interviews.  :P 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

He was particularly good against the best team in the country but it didn't seem to derail them in any way. Other than their goal of winning the treble. Haha!

It's interesting to note that he was "particularly good" in that game when we were under the cosh for almost all of the time.

When he signed I spoke with a close relative who is a season ticket holder at Motherwell who said he was surprised they had let him go. He then came to us and in the main did nothing to impress but in a team with rock bottom confidence and lacking in organisation not least at the heart of the defence .

Obviously Kenny Shiels isn't that impressed or he would have kept him, but he is still only 23 so it will be interesting to see where he goes from here and how he does.

Looking at the squad, its fully up to date on the official website.( Habai still on there, but don't believe he has actually left yet)

http://www.gmfc.net/Squad/

Excluding Habai, of the 19, if he was to somehow get rid of Wallace and Cham, the man would be a fecking miracle worker!

Hopefully room for 1 or 2 more quality players.

Looking at the squad, its fully up to date on the official website.( Habai still on there, but don't believe he has actually left yet)

Excluding Habai, of the 19, if he was to somehow get rid of Wallace and Cham, the man would be a fecking miracle worker!

Always seems to happen when the website gets badmouthed on here. It's as if Dougie sees the posts and kicks ass.  :lol: 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Still missing Smith and Findlay...

Still missing Smith and Findlay...

I knew you'd be along to keep me right.

On Smith, has that been confirmed anywhere? Seems some journalist tweeted about it, but not heard anything official? One for the dev squad anyway I would imagine.

On Smith, has that been confirmed anywhere? Seems some journalist tweeted about it, but not heard anything official? One for the dev squad anyway I would imagine.

I think someone suggested that a couple of days ago.

It could just be he is here to cover for McNeil and Ferris, who are both out injured, in the reserves.

Oh look, it was me.  :P 

I knew you'd be along to keep me right.

You're welcome. 

The Tele' confirms it. Or my Wikipedia page... ;)

Nobody cares what you wanted.

Ouch. Fair enough, I could've worded that better. I guess I was trying to say;

Didn't particularly want Sheils but warming to him quickly and Largstons a bit of a c*nt.

• Downvote 2
Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Ouch. Fair enough, I could've worded that better. I guess I was trying to say;

Didn't particularly want Sheils but warming to him quickly and Largstons a bit of a c*nt.

See if you just remove the extra waffling, you get to the crux of the post.

• Upvote 2

Taken from the website...

The club's official website - www.GMFC.net is the only place on the internet where your will find up to date

and accurate information on what is happening in and around Cappielow. The website presently has

20,000 unique users per month that generate over 1 million hits per year. With ever changing content,

breaking club news and essential fan information, the website is a resource that users connect with

and return to read on a regular basis.