Thread About Ex Player - Page 33 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I've had a look through the three dictionaries we have in the house, and had a quick look on the OU's access to the OED. Rape's main accepted meaning in normal society and, surprisingly, the first one in each dictionary is unlawful successful intercourse, often by force. Your use of "plunder" is just childish. And your attempt to justify your use of language to shock and get a reaction are just as puerile.

I've no idea what double down means, but I'm assuming it might refer to the duvet/comfort blanket that you're snuggled up in.

Thornton and his bluebird are raping each other senseless.

Double dip.

sigs are for fuds

I've no idea what double down means, but I'm assuming it might refer to the duvet/comfort blanket that you're snuggled up in.

Then you're even simpler than I originally believed... :1eye:

If you look at the post which quoted me before I edited it then you would know.

Then you're even simpler than I originally believed... :1eye:

If you look at the post which quoted me before I edited it then you would know.

Called an imbecile by salty. I feel truly blessed.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Sorry to disappoint you, but at no point did I do such a thing. I may have implied it, but that is another matter entirely. :rolleyes:

Don't worry, Salty. I'm sure that you're used to disappointing people.

"I learned long ago, never to wrestle with a pig. You get dirty, and besides, the pig likes it."

George Bernard Shaw

Take it you're a bit slow? Stu's other team is Cardiff... not quite sure what "the bluebird" is, I can only assume it's a sauna or bath house you frequent? Perhaps while you're down in Notting Hill...

Oh, and TAFKAC "raped" means to plunder, just because something has other less pleasant connotations doesn't mean that its use should automatically be abhorred. I bet you agree with the folk whinging about "Hello, hello" as well...

EDIT: double down...

Oh so its Stu now is it?

Pair of jousters.

sigs are for fuds

If McGeough toughens up a a bit I'd expect him to reappear in the 2nd/3rd Division in years to come. Had a reasonable touch of ability for that level, but never really enough of a scrapper to impose himself.

Be vaguely interesting to see if Naismith can get a regular game for Cowdenbeath, didn't really seem to have much about him whenever he played for us. Strange signing, at the time and retrospectively.

AWMSC