European Election - Page 12 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

European Election

Rhubarb Mess

I'm not defending these personal threats - I think it's well out of order if people are dishing them out - but at the same time I struggle to have much sympathy given that we know from history what fascists would do to their opponents, were they allowed.

EOho8Pw.png

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They are not racist because none of their policies are racist. Simple.

No. How hard is it to comprehend. Born in Britain, British. Born in Asia, Asian.

serious question

scenario a:

british dad, asian mum, 1 child (born in asia)

dad gets to stay in UK whilst mum and child have to leave?

Shocking to hear that Doc, absolutely shocking behaviour.

Can I add, just for the record, someone baited the holocaust issue and I stand by my tongue in cheek reply which wound up certain posters.

I come from a very mixed family of all religions, including Jews, and indeed my children go to school with all different creeds and I think it's wonderful to see folk getting along regardless of skin colour.

As I've previously stated.....

I think their campaign leaflet stating British Jobs For British Workers was to the point and appealing to many.

I've just seen the clip of the Nick G incident and the TV are trying to blame them for knocking over, an allegedly innocent woman, mmmm.

Maybe the protestors should be blamed instead as if they hadn't turned to violence there'd be no need for Nick G to be rushed to his car for protection.

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Nobody needs to bait the 'Holohoax' issue, though, because Griffin said it and (to my knowledge) never retracted it. The party is full of, and is voted for by, squalid little antisemites. To call it baiting is unfortunate and untrue.

EOho8Pw.png

I don't fear a massive BNP surge at future elections.

Yes, clearly the electoral system favours them at Euro Elections, but given they are an extreme party they will always be a protest vote.

Also, given that more and more people feel part of a multi-cultural society I don't see how they will ever gain a foothold in big cities.

I think apathy has had it's say and provided the BNP with a few relatively powerless MEP's but really this is probably as good as they can hope for.

Just in case anyone was unsure of what the BNP stand for or just voted for them 'as a protest vote'. Mark Collett makes Griffen look like a pinko liberal.

Enjoy these snippits:

"The British National Party’s determination not simply to stop any further mass immigration into the British Isles, but also to reverse the tide which has transformed vast areas of our country out of all recognition over the last fifty years. We, as the sole political representatives of the Silent Majority of the English, Scots, Irish and Welsh who formed and were formed by our island home, have one overriding demand: We want our country back!"

"We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain.... We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes.... We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them."

"A Clause 28-style proscription against the promotion of racial integration in schools and the media would be introduced."

"This wicked, vicious faith has expanded from a handful of cranky lunatics about 1,300 years ago, to it's now sweeping country after country before it, all over the world. And if you read that book (the Koran), you'll find that that's what they want." - Nick Griffin

"It is more important to control the streets of a city than its council chamber." - Nick Griffin

“The electors of Millwall did not back a post-modernist Rightist Party, but what they perceived to be a strong, disciplined organisation with the ability to back up its slogan “Defend Rights for Whites’ with well-directed boots and fists. When the crunch comes, POWER IS THE PRODUCT OF FORCE AND WILL, NOT OF RATIONAL DEBATE.” - Nick Griffin

"I am only going to represent the white people. I WILL NOT REPRESENT ASIANS. I will not do anything for them. They have no right to be in my great country." - Derek Beackon

"When we get to power OUR OPPONENTS WILL BE SWEPT AWAY like flies." - John Tyndall

"Very few people in Britain are aware of the huge influence over the mass media exercised by a certain ethnic minority, namely the Jews." - Nick Griffin

“The controllers of Hollywood, almost entirely Jewish. Some 'ANTI-SEMITISM' MAY BE PROVOKED BY THE ACTIONS OF CERTAIN JEWS THEMSELVES and thereby have a RATIONAL BASIS”. - Nick Griffin

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But THIS NONSENSE ABOUT GAS CHAMBERS is exposed as a total lie." - Nick Griffin

"This BLOODY JEW [Alex Carlile MP] whose only claim is that his grandparents died in the Holocaust." - Nick Griffin

"There's not a European country the Jews haven't been thrown out of. When it happens that many times, it's not just persecution. THERE'S NO SMOKE WITHOUT FIRE." - Mark Collett

"Without the White race nothing matters [other right-wing parties] believe that the answer to the race question is integration and a futile attempt to create "Black Britons", while we affirm that NON-WHITES HAVE NO PLACE HERE AT ALL AND WILL NOT REST UNTIL EVERY LAST ONE HAS LEFT OUR LAND." - Nick Griffin

"Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image." - Nick Griffin

"There is a STRONG, DIRECT LINK from Oswald Mosley to me." - Nick Griffin

“The TV footage of dozens of ‘gay’ demonstrators flaunting their perversions in front of the world’s journalists showed just why so many ordinary people find these CREATURES so repulsive.” - Nick Griffin

"Churchill was a ****ing **** who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race." - Mark Collett

"He's a ****ing traitor." - Mark Collett on the Prince of Wales

"The Royals have betrayed their people. When we're in power they'll be WIPED OUT and we'll get some Germans to rule properly." - Mark Collett

"A FRIENDLY DISEASE because blacks, drug users and gays have it." - Mark Collett on AIDS

"Hitler will live forever; and maybe I will." - Mark Collett

"The sick minds who would have us believe that Jews were gassed at Auschwitz are completely twisted." - Tony Lecomber

"Asians are rubbish, and that is what WE ARE GOING TO CLEAR FROM THE STREETS." - Derek Beackon

"Those responsible for creating this multi-racial hell hole must face trial and pay the ultimate penalty." - Nick Griffin

"AIDS Monkeys.... bum bandits.... faggots." - Mark Collett on homosexuals

"Racial laws will be enacted FORBIDDING MARRIAGE between Britons and non-Aryans: medical measures will be taken to prevent procreation on the part of all those who have hereditary defects either racial, mental or physical." - John Tyndall

"Mein Kampf is my Bible." - John Tyndall

"[t]here will be an unanswerable case when the day for the great clean up comes, to IMPLEMENT THE FINAL SOLUTION against these sub-human elements by means of the GAS CHAMBERS" - John Tyndall

"There's a difference between selling out your ideas and selling your ideas. And the British National Party isn't about selling out it's ideas, which are your ideas, but we are determined now to sell them. And that means basically to use these salable words.

As I say, 'freedom', 'security', 'identity', 'democracy', nobody can criticise them, nobody can come at you and attack you on those ideas: they are salable. Perhaps one day, once by being rather more subtle, we got ourselves into a position where we control the British broadcasting media, then perhaps one day the British people might change their minds and say, 'Yes, every last one must go'. Perhaps they will one day, but if you offer that as your soul mate to start with, you're going to get absolutely nowhere. So, INSTEAD OF TALKING ABOUT RACIAL PURITY WE TALK ABOUT IDENTITY." - Nick Griffin addressing the Ku Klux Klan

"Voluntary repatriation. Isn't that EASIER TO SELL than compulsory repatriation for all?" - Nick Griffin

"I honestly don't hate asylum seekers - THESE PEOPLE ARE ****ROACHES *and they're doing what ****roaches do because ****roaches can't help what they do, they just do it, like cats miaow and dogs bark." - Mark Collett *This is what the Hutus in Rwanda called the Tutsis of which 800,000-1 million were killed

"Well apparently didn't they get a lot of dentistry and plastic surgery."

- Rotherham BNP's Marlene Guest, referring to horrific Nazi experiments on Jews and others during World War II.

"The idea that the Black African Bishop Sentamu, the Asian Muslim MP Shahid Malik, the part-Turkish Boris Johnson and the Jewish Lord Goldsmith have anything to teach the indigenous English about St. Georges Day is absurd." - John Lee Barnes

"When these Asians go out looking for a victim, they don't go looking for Asian victims. They don't go mugging Asian grandmas, they don't go stabbing each other, they don't go trying to solicit sex off little Pritesh or little Sanjita, they go straight to the whites because they are trying to destroy us and they are the racists." - Mark Collett

“All black people will be repatriated, even if they were born here. ” - Nick Griffin

"Black culture is totally inimical to the mental and spiritual development of young white people, encouraging laziness, lack of ambition in worthy pursuits, preoccupation with the trivial and the banal, appalling manners and absence of respect for others". - John Tyndall

"WHITE WORKING CLASS SCUM will be swept away by a future BNP government." - BNP councillor Simon Smith

"THE RICH ARE GENETICALLY SUPERIOR TO THE POOR." - Tony Lecomber

"I'm no apologist for WHITE WORKING CLASS SCUM." - BNP councillor Simon Smith

"Rest assured, all those HOMEGROWN TRATORS who have taken part in the war against our indigenous rights will one day be held to account for their crimes." - Nick Griffin

“I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born, and I want to die knowing that I have helped to set her on a course whereby her future genetic makeup will one day not even resemble that of January 1948, but that of July 1914. Nothing will ever turn me from working towards that final vision.” - Nick Griffin

"Rape is simply sex. Women enjoy sex, so rape cannot be such a terrible physical ordeal... [it] is like suggesting force-feeding a woman chocolate cake is a heinous offence." - Nick Eriksen

"Honestly now, would you prefer your kid growing up in Oldham and Burnley or 1930's Germany? It would be better for your child to grow up there." - Mark Collett

"Meanwhile, the indigenous side in the low-to-medium level civil war brewing in this country is getting its training. . .Its all going to get very messy." - Nick Griffin's blog on the BNP website

"It's clearly worth talking in terms of SIX-FIGURE SUMS to persuade families to go"- Nick Griffin, the Times, April 19, 2007

“We live in a country today which is unhealthily dominated by an EXCESS OF SENTIMENTALITY TOWARDS THE WEAK AND UNPRODUCTIVE. No good will come of it.” -Jeffrey Marshall (senior organiser for the BNP’s London European election campaign), 2009 after the death of Ivan Cameron.

“There is not a great deal of point in keeping these people alive after all.” Jeffrey Marshall again referring to Ivan Cameron.

"The capitalist free traders, the Marxists and organised Jewry have declared war on the white man, not just in Britain but in every nation on the planet". - Nick Griffin

"We don't think the most overcrowded country in Europe, can realistically say, 'Look, you can all come and all your relatives'. When the Gurkhas signed up - frankly as mercenaries - they expected a pension which would allow them to live well in their own country." - Nick Griffin, 12 May 2009

MARTY OUT!!!!!

And im sure that many of the BNP voters know of the undercurrent of complete right wing nationlistic groups who are using the party to hopefully bring more vile hateful policies into place.

Griffin doesnt have 100 percent support, no party leader does.... the reason is that many members see him as too soft. I wont print the name of the white nationalist forum, tho i do have a read on it from time to time to see the views from the dark side. the small danger is that they are attracting all sorts of "fringe" right wing parties to join them again.

now granted many of these no longer have that many members, BPP, NF etc.. but we certainly do not want them to gain confidence and ground.

Cracking post above Davie MC.....

to those (willow and doc) who vote BNP yet to quote willow "think its wonderful to see folk getting along regardless of skin colour". various colours in family or whatever, if you think this.... i do not understand why you can support such drastic right wing politics.

your bnp would soon do away with all that if in power, so either the words that you speak about enjoying people from different colours are baws or you really dont have a clue what the bnp really stand for.

you cant have both.

Do you really care what goes on in England? In fact, to be more specific, Yorkshire and Lancashire?

I can't say I'm that bothered as they only got 2.5% of the vote in Scotland and that's really all I care about. And while that's still 2.5% too many for my liking I won't be losing any sleep over it.

I do care actually, I want an independent Scotland and I don't wish our nearest neighbours to be heading down the extreme right wing route, that will never be good for us. But on the flip side, selfishly I think if England votes in numbers for the likes of the BNP that will in turn increase the SNP vote up here, even if only to distance ourself from this type of politics. We may see a short term benefit but in the long term this is not what I would like to see.

I've stayed away from this one, but I reckon that's the best point I've seen in this thread. I'd hazard a guess that a significant number of people who voted BNP didn't vote specifically to be racist, more likely because of some of the points that may appear to be valid & strike a chord with some people. Some of their leaflets are quite cleverly worded - I know I'm surprised by the number of pretty well educated people I know who've said "they've got a point there" I bet I'm not the only one here who's heard people saying that.

Another point - I reckon the people who violently protest against BNP (as on news today) are actually aiding the BNP cause.

The ones on the TV doing the egg attack and chanting only confirmed to those who voted for the BNP that they had done the right thing (wrongly IMO). They are in fact just as bad as the BNP. What do people of that ilk bring to this nation, apart from saving water and soap. Hate them ****ers as much as the right wing bawbags.

When I watched that I admit to hoping there would be a right good punch up, now that would have put the BNP in as bad a light as the tree huggers.

The debate was settled but it doesn't mean everyone got the memo.

I think you underestimate the average voter. 28,000 for the nazis is a drop in the ocean. I'm not worried in the least. I'd rather focus on more important stuff. Is that OK?

I agree with this as well, a lot of the BNP support is drawn from the "baldy hauf incher" brigade who love to feel oppressed and special (the Political Soldier wing, for example) and to fulfill their fantasies of some kind of race war is to play into their hands.

Fine Ostrich.

I would have liked to come on here tonight and argue through some points posted on this thread but its not worth it any more. After receiving some threats by e-mail from some posters on this board i will decline to post anything political on this site any more. I can take the name calling and the banter but when it gets too personal then i have no option but to walk away from it. Do i "deserve to burn for my nazi loving, racist and facist views" I don't think so. Although i have made no secret of voting for the BNP i have not used this this site as a breeding ground or tried to enlist members for them, i have never been a member myself. Those people who made the threats i believe they are just keyboard gangsters but if they do want to 'out' themselves, feel free, a lot of people know me on here and i would have no problem with them pointing me out to you.

But before i go.......... a wee point to clear things up. I have 'coloured' family members that i get on well with, for a few years now i have donated a fair amount of my hard earned wages to the sponsorship of a cute wee guy from an orphanage in Chad, surprisingly enough he is also 'coloured'. I am currently trying to organise donations of kids football strips to be sent over and was going to ask on here but i dont think i will bother now. If that kind of thing makes me racist, then so be it.

That will be some of the mop haired Marxist twits among us who are so delusional they think the world can operate according to Carl. :P

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

IF the the BNP ever got into power, which frankly I would think is extremely unlikely even in England, let alone in Scotland, there are probably quite a few posters on this forum who would be on their hit list. Davie's post above contains some statements that are so absurd as to be verging on hilarious, were it not such a serious matter. Tribalism taken to extremes - and not too dissimilar to the Old Firm tribal bifurcation in some ways.

As for "Yes, Adolf went a bit too far. His legacy is the biggest problem that the British nationalist movement has to deal with. It just creates a bad image." - Nick Griffin, well, that sounds like a line from "The Producers". You couldn't make stuff like that up though.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

of course they do, organisations like searchlight and UAF are a part of the problem and that is recognised by a reasonable proportion of the left. I was cringing today when i heard the chants of "nazi scum off our streets", need to change the record a little. the whole NAZI SCUM **** OFF thing has wore more than thin over the years... it really comes from the SWP, fluffies of the left.

Its one that i have had several debates about recently, as I am a firm believer in freedom of speech and have had heated discussion about when you should say enoughs enough.. and when you should let someone have their voice.

The most shocking thing about this is the two characters who have been voted into their seats, hopefully it wont take long before they **** up in front of the cameras showing their "true" colours, as i believe the BNP to try very hard to hide them, as much as its oozing out of their party.

As for the violence towards them? I didnt see any on the camera, just a couple of eggs being thrown and some laddy having a kick at the back of the car (tough as fck)... if there was violence, i certainly wouldnt condemn it tho.

Herr WIG, going by yuour posts you seem to know a lot about different organisations, which I've never heard of and I'd reckon the majority haven#t either.

Why do you look into so many organisations.

Also your sign on is WIG, are you the sole token white, is it a predominantly non-white area ??

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

I especially enjoyed the bit that can be summed up as: "we'll stop being whites-only when they disband the Black Police Federation."

This is the kind of thing that annoys me and i can't stand the BNP. If we are eventually to have equality for all regardless of race, religion, colour, whatever, then surely there is no need for the Black Police Federation.

I could just imagine the outcry if that was the White Police Federation.

Too many people seem to loss all common sense when it comes to race issues.

Just in case anyone was unsure of what the BNP stand for or just voted for them 'as a protest vote'. Mark Collett makes Griffen look like a pinko liberal.

Enjoy these snippits:

"We don't think the most overcrowded country in Europe, can realistically say, 'Look, you can all come and all your relatives'. When the Gurkhas signed up - frankly as mercenaries - they expected a pension which would allow them to live well in their own country." - Nick Griffin, 12 May 2009

I gave up half way through that, to be honest, some of it just defies belief. Certainly, it totally destroys any notion that the BNP isn't an inherently racist entity, ran by the lowest of the low. Someone earlier questioned whether or not there were x amount of neo-nazi's in the UK - well, if there isn't, then there are a lot of incredibly stupid people.

The thing that strikes me as being the most ridiculous part though, is the rather queer notion of pro-Britishness coupled with the neo-nazi nonsense. Surely there has to be a massive contradiction there, in that Britain was key to defeating Hitler's Nazi party not very long ago at all? How can you possibly want to be both?

AWMSC

Herr WIG, going by yuour posts you seem to know a lot about different organisations, which I've never heard of and I'd reckon the majority haven#t either.

Why do you look into so many organisations.

Also your sign on is WIG, are you the sole token white, is it a predominantly non-white area ??

Willow,

I probably do know a little more about the various different political pressure groups out there. Probably due to political and community actions that ive been and am currently involved in over the years.

You look at alll organisations because it is learning about what you are involved in. Be it the right wing BPP, RVF, NF or to the other extreme of the left with the CWI, RMT, SWP (ie. UAF), SSP, etc etc. You dont go into any job and remain untrained, or at least i would hope not. you learn through the years. that includes looking internally at the debates and divides within the BNP and other right wing factions.

the sign on WIG, is nothing other than a lazy arse user name instead of whiteman in hammersmith palais.... to whiteman in govanhill, just a wee nod to the clash. ^_^ theres no real meaning behind it. I had an airdrie fan on here a few years ago pull me up about that one.

is it a predominantly non-white area ?

I cant answer that question without having a look again at the statistics, i aint got time at the moment. the population of the area tho is about the 9000 mark and theres an estimated 1000 - 2000 roma slovaks moved in the area.

I do know that on 3 of the streets surrounding, including my own that there are 19 different languages.

the area is definately of mixed ethnicity.

ona lighter note,

we went to glasgow east count and the bnp got kicked out for swearing

they tried to have a rational debate with us and we engaged them as you should.

BNP Bint: "Why is there a music of black origin awards but no music of white origin awards"

I launched into the usual equality speil and then at the end said: "plus we all know white people have no rhytmn"

Her: Well thats just racist

Did i define irony that fateful day?

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

ona lighter note,

we went to glasgow east count and the bnp got kicked out for swearing

they tried to have a rational debate with us and we engaged them as you should.

BNP Bint: "Why is there a music of black origin awards but no music of white origin awards"

I launched into the usual equality speil and then at the end said: "plus we all know white people have no rhytmn"

Her: Well thats just racist

Did i define irony that fateful day?

I think you may have. :lol:

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their consciences."

The goal of Socialism is Communism- Lenin

Je ne suis pas Marxiste : K Marx

"Churchill was a ****ing **** who led us into a pointless war with other whites [the Nazis] standing up for their race." - Mark Collett

"Rest assured, all those HOMEGROWN TRATORS who have taken part in the war against our indigenous rights will one day be held to account for their crimes." - Nick Griffin

“I want to see Britain become the 99 per cent genetically white country she was just eleven years before I was born, and I want to die knowing that I have helped to set her on a course whereby her future genetic makeup will one day not even resemble that of January 1948, but that of July 1914. Nothing will ever turn me from working towards that final vision.” - Nick Griffin

"Honestly now, would you prefer your kid growing up in Oldham and Burnley or 1930's Germany? It would be better for your child to grow up there." - Mark Collett

The thing that strikes me as being the most ridiculous part though, is the rather queer notion of pro-Britishness coupled with the neo-nazi nonsense. Surely there has to be a massive contradiction there, in that Britain was key to defeating Hitler's Nazi party not very long ago at all? How can you possibly want to be both?

Those quotes probably show that they think any British people who fought against the Nazis aren't 'real' Brits, and are actually traitors.

Funny that, I'm sure I remember seeing their party election broadcast where Griffin was repeatedly asking what our ancestors fought and died for. Fine to use the people who died to stop facists like him when he sees it as helping his argument. <_>

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Not sure I really suit jackboots so thanks Mr MacArthur for posting those comments . I thought George Dubya was mental but these guys are comedy gold love comparing rape to depriving someone of chocolate cake ....... most bizarre .

Saying that I think mainstream politicians only have to look in the mirror to see the root of the problem.

The BNP are being clever (in a sleekit fashion) going for popularist policies amongst their target voters . Saying they will raise the speed limit and abolishing speed cameras.

What really confuses me is the denial that this is the only time when cultural changes have taken place but all through history this country was influenced by the 'johnny foreigners'. I don't want to go into the whole monty python sketch what did the Romans ever do for us ?

So rather than see these so called immigrants as a threat I'd like to see it positive the more we breakdown and understand other cultures the less likely of war or racial tensions.

great post by davie mac. there is a brilliant bit in the bnp manifesto where they talk about re-desiging polis uniforms to look more traditional instead of the protective gear they wear just now. they also say the "bobbies on the beat" will be marching about in towns where any "modernist architecture " has been ripped down and replaced with traditional english buildings. i think they envisage old albion like ****ing trumpton or noddyland where ruddy faced bobbies chase white scamps who are plundering apples. deary me.

i have to say though that if big doc has been threatened its out of order. the mods can read pm's though, so whoever sent them is being a bit fecking stupid.

great post by davie mac. there is a brilliant bit in the bnp manifesto where they talk about re-desiging polis uniforms to look more traditional instead of the protective gear they wear just now. they also say the "bobbies on the beat" will be marching about in towns where any "modernist architecture " has been ripped down and replaced with traditional english buildings. i think they envisage old albion like ****ing trumpton or noddyland where ruddy faced bobbies chase white scamps who are plundering apples. deary me.

i have to say though that if big doc has been threatened its out of order. the mods can read pm's though, so whoever sent them is being a bit fecking stupid.

I don't think mods can read PMs. They can read emails sent through the board software but I don't think they can read PMs.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived