Big Dom - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Big Dom

Mr.Blue

I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing Dominic Shimmin in a Morton shirt again.

If so then it is no great loss in my opinion, we're going along fine without him - and maybe that's no coincidence.

Tell me what you know Jimmy Savo. NOW! I also demand you do a Dougie impression. NOW!

ryu-blackhadou.gif

jSuper_Street_Fighter_II_Turbo.png

An internet fud is still a fud.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing Dominic Shimmin in a Morton shirt again.

If so then it is no great loss in my opinion, we're going along fine without him - and maybe that's no coincidence.

MSN me with whatever information you have otherwise you won't be getting on my bus again, boy.

savo- yer a good poster so pm with any info. don't make me beg eh?

yer naw a bad poster so keep the pms flying. eh haud on. you think am a p***k or something? get me pm'ed right now. na really yer cool so keep it tae yersel pal.

haud on a f***in mo savo! get names posted ya f***in wide-o.

don't listen tae bad forza mate he's a total bam. al bam ye ya c*** ye, f***in wideo c*** etc,etc,etc...

yer naw a bad poster so keep the pms flying. eh haud on. you think am a p***k or something? get me pm'ed right now. na really yer cool so keep it tae yersel pal.

don't listen tae bad forza mate he's a total bam. al bam ye ya c*** ye, f***in wideo c*** etc,etc,etc...

Drank too much, said too much and there's nowhere to go but down...

Tell me what you know Jimmy Savo. NOW! I also demand you do a Dougie impression. NOW!

:lol:

Jeeso ft, I wish I'd had a bit of what you've been swallying tonight, outstanding! No more to it than what I said, I would be surprised to see big Dom back. Think wee Grady's comments about the divisional POTY are a dead giveway - you've got to go some to talk your way out of contention for that after winning awards and plaudits aplenty over the first 4/5 months of the season.

MSN me with whatever information you have otherwise you won't be getting on my bus again, boy.

Haw youngster - when I was 'volunteered' to run the Dingwall trip the other week you were notable by your absence - it was the talk of the bus in fact ;) :D . Did you get those records btw??

Haw youngster - when I was 'volunteered' to run the Dingwall trip the other week you were notable by your absence - it was the talk of the bus in fact ;) :D . Did you get those records btw??

Aye, my silence was missed I assume. I did not get the records, and I blame you and your shambolic running of the bus. :D

Jeeso ft, I wish I'd had a bit of what you've been swallying tonight, outstanding! No more to it than what I said, I would be surprised to see big Dom back. Think wee Grady's comments about the divisional POTY are a dead giveway - you've got to go some to talk your way out of contention for that after winning awards and plaudits aplenty over the first 4/5 months of the season.

i'm sobering up quickstyle here. time fir a chicken toastie and bed but please spill!!!!!!!!!

We may be playing well without him, But McManus is going to be another year older next year, and if we have an injury then that leaves Ryan Harding one place away from getting in the team.

Grady wasn't at the club when Shimmin was a class above every player in our team. Since he's came in Shimmin has been consistently good but not at the levels of the first few months and Greacen has been fantastic, apart from that he has missed games through injury in the time Grady has been at the club, so its hardly surprising Grady doesn't consider him our best player this season.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

ah! so it's total hearsay then?

i'm a bit scared to get into an argument with you nacho. mibbe i could download a virus clandestinely into yer spine and outfox yer intellectuality that way???

f***! actually i'm not sure if clandestinely is grammatically correct so now am double shechtin it. come to think of it have i used the word "grammatically " in the correct context and did i say it right?

haud on - have i got the right balance between english grammar and spelling hings wrong wi aw the commas n at in the right bit?

f*** YOU NACHO!!!!!!!! :angry:

It is complete and total hearsay, there's no argument required. I'm not vouching for it, I'm not saying it's true by any means. I REALLY hope it isn't anyway. :D

EOho8Pw.png

In terms of who POTY, I would agree that Greacen and Cuthbert have probably been our best players this season. We didn't start to play well until Greacen came back in and while Shimmin has been first class also this season, for me, I'd rather have Greacen in the back 3 if it was a straight choice between him and Shimmin. Perhaps Dom is sitting out the last few games at the request of a team who want to buy an injury-free player at the start of the transfer window.

� The Fire Breathing Morton Guy - I'm not Pat!

Drank too much, said too much and there's nowhere to go but down...

On Deego :unsure:

Some sing of Celtic, Rangers

And some of Motherwell

Of Hibs and Partick Thistle

And other teams as well

But of all the famous football teams

There’s one that they’ve forgotten

With a Ra Ra Ra and a Cha Cha Cha

IT’S THE FAMOUS GREENOCK MORTON

Grady wasn't at the club when Shimmin was a class above every player in our team. Since he's came in Shimmin has been consistently good but not at the levels of the first few months and Greacen has been fantastic, apart from that he has missed games through injury in the time Grady has been at the club, so its hardly surprising Grady doesn't consider him our best player this season.

Grady came to watch a few games before he was signed, which was only in October I think, so he's well aware of the level Shimmin performed to. Put it this way, I think if there was a players' PotY big Greacen would walk it.

I've heard he's on the verge of signing a new 5 year contract and will from next season be paired with Alessandro Nesta. But it's just hearsay.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived