Big Dom - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Big Dom

Mr.Blue

Grady came to watch a few games before he was signed, which was only in October I think, so he's well aware of the level Shimmin performed to. Put it this way, I think if there was a players' PotY big Greacen would walk it.

Greacen would walk it, but whats that got to do with Shimmin never playing for us again because the players think Greacen has been our best player?

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:lol:

Jeeso ft, I wish I'd had a bit of what you've been swallying tonight, outstanding! No more to it than what I said, I would be surprised to see big Dom back. Think wee Grady's comments about the divisional POTY are a dead giveway - you've got to go some to talk your way out of contention for that after winning awards and plaudits aplenty over the first 4/5 months of the season.

Haw youngster - when I was 'volunteered' to run the Dingwall trip the other week you were notable by your absence - it was the talk of the bus in fact ;) :D . Did you get those records btw??

where did you read this?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

where did you read this?

It was in the tele. Grady said that if he could have picked any of our players for the POTY it would have been Greacen and Cuthbert, which apparently means that all the players hate Shimmin and he'll never play for us again.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

It was in the tele. Grady said that if he could have picked any of our players for the POTY it would have been Greacen and Cuthbert, which apparently means that all the players hate Shimmin and he'll never play for us again.

cheers

Hate him?? I think you've run away with yourself a wee bit there port-ton. I suppose we'll just need to wait and see what happens.

Hate him?? I think you've run away with yourself a wee bit there port-ton. I suppose we'll just need to wait and see what happens.

You implied that you'd have to go a long way to not being considered by your teammates as POTY after the 4 great months he had at the beginning of the season. I took that to mean that his teammates dislike him, sorry.

32.gif

As I said weeks ago.

He's never at training except on the Friday before a game, spending his time in London. he 'makes more' of an injury when he feels like a rest or a break from the team.

The players don't hate him but they did resent the preferential treatment he appears to get, they simply give him the cold shoulder.

How can you expect players to respect another player who gets/got into the team without any training with the team. I guess Davie Irons is culpable in some respect to allow this situation to occur.

I suspect Grady's comments reflect how the rest of the squad regard Shimmin's overall contribution and commitment to the team.

I've spoken to a couple of players about this and it's how they feel.

i'm sobering up quickstyle here. time fir a chicken toastie and bed but please spill!!!!!!!!!

A chicken toastie? :lol: That sounds good. Cool new profile pic, what do you use to do that? :D

You know I think Shimmin will be offsky at the end of the season, and I don't really think we'll miss him too much.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

A lot of people on here have very short memories.for the first half of the season Dom was motm nearly every game.There is some total pish talked on this thread.

is that you just realised?

He's never at training except on the Friday before a game, spending his time in London. he 'makes more' of an injury when he feels like a rest or a break from the team.

The players don't hate him but they did resent the preferential treatment he appears to get, they simply give him the cold shoulder.

Are you sure about this? Dom stays in Glasgow, just round the corner from me & i quite often see him about. My eyesight certainly doesn't strech to London! In addition, i have seen Ryan Harding & Kieran McAnespie (who also just stays round the corner) sharing a lift with Dom to what i can only assume is training.

Not saying your talking complete mince, only semi-complete mince. :ph34r:

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

some daft facebook app :blush:

:)

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

As I said weeks ago.

The players don't hate him but they did resent the preferential treatment he appears to get, they simply give him the cold shoulder.How can you expect players to respect another player who gets/got into the team without any training with the team. I guess Davie Irons is culpable in some respect to allow this situation to occur.

I suspect Grady's comments reflect how the rest of the squad regard Shimmin's overall contribution and commitment to the team.

I've spoken to a couple of players about this and it's how they feel.

Maybe they're racists. :lol:

Love a duck and strike a light.

Aye, my silence was missed I assume. I did not get the records, and I blame you and your shambolic running of the bus. :D

Just saw this.

Well somebody did!!! :angry:

To the person who picked that bag up from the bus, it belongs ( looking more like belonged ) to me, not Deego or Dunning. There is nothing of any significant value in it, unless you're a Smiths fan, the only value is the fact that I've had some of the stuff for a considerable length of time.

So if any kind soul has picked it up, could you please pass it on to Deego, thanks.

I find this thread unreal. unless i have missed something in the last month then Dom was the best player on the park before i moved and his reading of the game allowed players like Greacen to get away with some of the sloppy stuff that i saw so to read ths thread is pointless.

I also have it on good authority that he stays not that far from Partick and drives a old school Jaguar so unless the world has gone wrong since i left Greenock then what is the point of some of these posters.

OK he may move on but for my money we uncoverd a gem and shouldnt expect to keep him nothing to do with some of the comments on here. I dont usually post and just prefer to read opinions but this has annoyed me as 'Disco' is a great player.

Just saw this.

Well somebody did!!! :angry:

To the person who picked that bag up from the bus, it belongs ( looking more like belonged ) to me, not Deego or Dunning. There is nothing of any significant value in it, unless you're a Smiths fan, the only value is the fact that I've had some of the stuff for a considerable length of time.

So if any kind soul has picked it up, could you please pass it on to Deego, thanks.

a) sorry you've lost the stuff, and

B) a bagfull of Smiths stuff? Must've been taken by mistake - who the hell would steal THAT on purpose?? :P

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

I find this thread unreal. unless i have missed something in the last month then Dom was the best player on the park before i moved and his reading of the game allowed players like Greacen to get away with some of the sloppy stuff that i saw so to read ths thread is pointless.

I also have it on good authority that he stays not that far from Partick and drives a old school Jaguar so unless the world has gone wrong since i left Greenock then what is the point of some of these posters.

OK he may move on but for my money we uncoverd a gem and shouldnt expect to keep him nothing to do with some of the comments on here. I dont usually post and just prefer to read opinions but this has annoyed me as 'Disco' is a great player.

I have not said once that he isn't a good player. But the thought that he has to visit his folks in London even every other week is worrying. What age is he again? It's not like he comes from Brazil! If this is inaccurate information then I am happy to retract this statement! :)

He has played well for us, and his early days at Arsenal are a sign he has talent, but all I am saying is, we have been doing quite well without him. And my opinion, which I am entitled to, is that he may move on in the summer.

I have not said once that he isn't a good player. But the thought that he has to visit his folks in London even every other week is worrying. What age is he again? It's not like he comes from Brazil! If this is inaccurate information then I am happy to retract this statement! :)

I take it you know his personal circumstances If you are unsure why post rather than the happy ro retract .

I take it you know his personal circumstances If you are unsure why post rather than the happy ro retract .

I'm not that unsure, but if the people who live round the corner from him/in the same city as him and note their sightings of him know something we don't, I'll happily take it back. I believe that he does visit his family in London fairly often.

Archived