Big Dom - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Big Dom

Mr.Blue

Exactly! The team is playing well just now and everyone is pulling their weight finally, which has nothing to do with Dom being out IMO. Anyone who says that the reason for our good recent form is because Dom is out, is absolutely baxters and needs some electro-shock therapy or something to get their brain jump-started. The guy has been fantastic for us this season & if he goes il be absolutely gutted.

I do think that a winning & performing team shouldn't be changed however and have always been of the opinion that if you get your chance due to an injury and play well, you keep your place. So when Dom is fit again, he should have to battle for his place back.

Defo.....Like I said earlier, When was the last time ever, you can remember looking at our subs bench and actually warm to the fact that we have players who you can actually call options should anything go wrong? AND look forward to seeing come on?

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Defo.....Like I said earlier, When was the last time ever, you can remember looking at our subs bench and actually warm to the fact that we have players who you can actually call options should anything go wrong? AND look forward to seeing come on?

Dean Keenan ... :P

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Shimmin was one of the (many) players at the kids' Easter training/fun day at Cappielow this afternoon.

I'd assumed he was there via satellite from London. That was good of him and other players to do that. We really are starting to become a community club again.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'd assumed he was there via satellite from London. That was good of him and other players to do that. We really are starting to become a community club again.

I'm told he wasn't especially involved and he (and some others) left a bit early, but still, shows he was in the area, at least.

Guys like Paartalu, McAlistair and above all Grady apparently endeared themselves to the young'uns :D

EOho8Pw.png

I'm told he wasn't especially involved and he (and some others) left a bit early, but still, shows he was in the area, at least.

Guys like Paartalu, McAlistair and above all Grady apparently endeared themselves to the young'uns :D

Exactly how he saved Sheep Lips' bacon! :lol: :lol:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

a) sorry you've lost the stuff, and

B) a bagfull of Smiths stuff? Must've been taken by mistake - who the hell would steal THAT on purpose?? :P

Exactly maccaboy.

Only some old music mags and a 12" single, which was a belated birthday present for Deego. Whoever has that bag, has to face Deego on the bus every week, hope they're happy. :)

Back on topic, I would hope that we can hold on to Big Dom. He is exactly the type of player we will need if we are to launch any sort of assault on the SPL. Until the turn of the year, at least, he was easily the most influential player we had and few would have denied him POTY at that point. I take into account that the defence has been playing well recently, but, would McManus be equipped for the SPL in two seasons, were we to get there?

Archived