Big Dom - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Big Dom

Mr.Blue

Noticed he wasnt in the squad today, anyone know whats happening with the big guy?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dunno, there's word going about that he's finished at Morton and I dunno why this is.

It's true that the defence (including McManus) is looking good right now but we can't forget that McManus is getting on a bit and Greac has been prone to bouts of poor form before, so I hope Dom is staying...

EOho8Pw.png

Beat me to it. he was sat with Harding, McGregor and McGeoch in the hospitality section today. I understood that he had a hamstring problem but even if he was fit it is by no means certain that he would get in the team the way our back three are playing.

Dunno, there's word going about that he's finished at Morton and I dunno why this is.

It's true that the defence (including McManus) is looking good right now but we can't forget that McManus is getting on a bit and Greac has been prone to bouts of poor form before, so I hope Dom is staying...

Ah the elusive rumours start again how boring.

so what's the word on the street nacho? o been talking to mj?

we have to keep the big guy

so what's the word on the street nacho? o been talking to mj?

MJ doesn't breach confidentiality, you should know that :rolleyes:

Word is just that: word. "He's leaving, he won't play for us again." That's all I've heard. No idea if it's true. Hopeful that it's not.

EOho8Pw.png

MJ doesn't breach confidentiality, you should know that :rolleyes:

Word is just that: word. "He's leaving, he won't play for us again." That's all I've heard. No idea if it's true. Hopeful that it's not.

thanks for the prompt reply. who did you hear it aff but?

thanks for the prompt reply. who did you hear it aff but?

Some guy behind me at the game, and then I saw it on P&B when I got home. I don't have any insider info on the matter.

EOho8Pw.png

ah! so it's total hearsay then?

i'm a bit scared to get into an argument with you nacho. mibbe i could download a virus clandestinely into yer spine and outfox yer intellectuality that way???

f***! actually i'm not sure if clandestinely is grammatically correct so now am double shechtin it. come to think of it have i used the word "grammatically " in the correct context and did i say it right?

haud on - have i got the right balance between english grammar and spelling hings wrong wi aw the commas n at in the right bit?

f*** YOU NACHO!!!!!!!! :angry:

I wouldn't be surprised if he wants away at the end of the season. It's pretty clear Morton are simply a platform for him, which is fair enough (albeit he's still got over a year of his contract still to run).

However, his career has already been almost ruined by injury and he has missed a good few games so far this seaon. If he doesn't play again before the summer, then I'm not sure he'll have done much to advance his prospects of someone coming in for him

Anyway, no need to panic: Harding will be fit again by the time Dom leaves! :thumbup2: <_>

Look at her riding pillions on Davy’s sea-bike, carrying an apoplectic macaw in a silver hoop. Oh, Morton, let’s go there this winter!  Or learning the Japanese chinchona from that Kobe group, in a dress that looks like a blowtorch rising from one knee, and which should sell big in Texas. Morton, is that real fire? Happy, happy little girl!

Some guy behind me at the game, and then I saw it on P&B when I got home. I don't have any insider info on the matter.

I have, from the guy sat behind the guy who sat behind you at the game.

Love a duck and strike a light.

ah! so it's total hearsay then?

i'm a bit scared to get into an argument with you nacho. mibbe i could download a virus clandestinely into yer spine and outfox yer intellectuality that way???

f***! actually i'm not sure if clandestinely is grammatically correct so now am double shechtin it. come to think of it have i used the word "grammatically " in the correct context and did i say it right?

haud on - have i got the right balance between english grammar and spelling hings wrong wi aw the commas n at in the right bit?

f*** YOU NACHO!!!!!!!! :angry:

That's not nice. Dom's going, get used to it.

Love a duck and strike a light.

I think it's safe to say we won't be seeing Dominic Shimmin in a Morton shirt again.

If so then it is no great loss in my opinion, we're going along fine without him - and maybe that's no coincidence.

Archived