Morton V Ayr - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton V Ayr

Madton

Can't beat games like that, the goal should never have been disallowed, but the atmosphere was brilliant after that, and definitely helped spur the team on.

And Lamie's tackle on Harkins at 1-0 was superb.

Just need to beat these cunts on Tuesday.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most entertaining game I've seen for a long time. Ayr were the better side in the first half although they were boosting lumps out if us. Second half was a totally different story. Took us a while to get going. Nesbitt's goal was a cracker. Couldn't believe it was chopped off. Brilliant character shown by the team to come back from that and win the game. Thought wee scullion did well when he came on amd lamies goal saving tackle was a game changer. Lolling at the Ayr fans especially those clowns who ran into the home end while on their way to the pie stall to celebrate their goal and the wee arseholes who were standing at tie tunnel after the game who were looking for a reaction, got fuck all then we're heading upto the station.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Phew! That was close.

The boo boys were chomping at the bit to do their sack the board, sack the manager, the team is crap posts. You'll just have to wait a bit longer!

What's it like to be totally raging after a win, Bing?

EOho8Pw.png

??????????????????????????????????

I seem to have touched a nerve.....................................................AGAIN!

By absolutely no stretch of the imagination could irnbru be considered a boo boy. I think that, rather than touching a nerve, you're just spouting absolute nonsense, which is why people who probably share your views still regard you as a complete oddball. So, registering a third or fourth account to say the same things will have a similar effect to these ones, ie people metaphorically coughing politely then excusing themselves and walking to the other side of the pub.

EOho8Pw.png

By absolutely no stretch of the imagination could irnbru be considered a boo boy. I think that, rather than touching a nerve, you're just spouting absolute nonsense, which is why people who probably share your views still regard you as a complete oddball. So, registering a third or fourth account to say the same things will have a similar effect to these ones, ie people metaphorically coughing politely then excusing themselves and walking to the other side of the pub.

You will, of course, show me where I said irnbru was a boo boy. There's a good lad. Run along now.

Archived