TheMortonForum.com
Sign in to follow this  
capitanus

Favourite messageboard moments

Another great time was when Urnie was going off his nut about the Stars of 79 night and nobody was interested as we were too interested in playing 'red dot dickhead'.

Great days.

You know I hate every pop star that I ever met.

Another great time was when Urnie was going off his nut about the Stars of 79 night and nobody was interested as we were too interested in playing 'red dot dickhead'.

Great days.

What ever happened to Ernest? Wonder what he’s up to these days? Ditto LinwoodTon. Bet he’s drinking Volvic right now!

What ever happened to Ernest? Wonder what he’s up to these days? Ditto LinwoodTon. Bet he’s drinking Volvic right now!

Considering you posted that at 6.33pm, he was probably eating Turkey Drummers and Spaghetti Hoops at that time.

:)

Considering you posted that at 6.33pm, he was probably eating Turkey Drummers and Spaghetti Hoops at that time.

:)

Haha. He will pay the price if he’s a fussy eater!

• Upvote 1

Through the hatch comes a tray of food. I paw at it listlessly until I notice it contains chicken nuggets. And what chicken nuggets! These boast all the smoky zing of McCain Southern coating with the tenderest cuts of white meat. The beans are lukewarm but not overcooked and a generous dollop of smash adds a buttery finish that sets the plate off beautifully. To drink, a mug of steaming tea. A really, really good meal.

• Upvote 1

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Through the hatch comes a tray of food. I paw at it listlessly until I notice it contains chicken nuggets. And what chicken nuggets! These boast all the smoky zing of McCain Southern coating with the tenderest cuts of white meat. The beans are lukewarm but not overcooked and a generous dollop of smash adds a buttery finish that sets the plate off beautifully. To drink, a mug of steaming tea. A really, really good meal.

Gordon's Turkey Drummers were of the Bernard Matthews variety. Still, it's boootiful.

I love you... in a way!

Do you think the food was provided on a 12 (twelve) inch plate?

I don't know about that, but at least half (half) of it will have ended up on his St.Mirren shirt.