Sign in to follow this  
TRVMP

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

A lot of them hanging about outside a football ground tonight with scant regard for the safety of others.

Just for a wee change.

• Upvote 1

That's a shanner.

• Upvote 1

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Just everything about it is horrid; the sponsor is a horrible shape and colour, the piping doesn't look great and chevrons are manky. I normally like white kits, but that one is definitely the exception to the rule.

• Upvote 1

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

9 hours ago, dunning1874 said:

So, Hamburg.

imageproxy-1.png

Barcelona making a rip-roaring cunt of winning the Spanish League since the lifting of lockdown has also been some laugh.

Sadly though, it looks like Leeds won’t be falling apart again.

Juve sign Arthur from Barcelona. Miralem Pjanic goes the other way. Officially, Arthur cost 72+10m Euros and Pjanic 60+5m. So in other words, that's Pjanic plus ~12m for Arthur.

Utter, utter madness from Barcelona. They needed to stick with Arthur, not buy a solid but hardly revolutionary guy who's on the wrong side of 30. They will regret this, I believe.

Edited by TRVMP
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

Yep, was playing for them two seasons ago until Annan signed him in the January transfer window. They got through to a Junior Cup QF against Lochee and just launched high balls to a midget instead and got pumped.

Bonus fact: Dean Keenan captains Troon and is still a rocket.

• Like 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are