General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing - Page 26 - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

General Football - Weird Results And Other Things Worth Sharing

TRVMP

Wimbledon’s demise was to a large degree a situation of their own making as well, but that hasn’t stopped AFC’s walloper fanbase getting all high and mighty about the injustice done to them. Professional football is rightly a pretty cutthroat business all round; it’s the hypocrisy that makes them cunts.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I recall when the Bosman ruling came into effect, the then Wimbledon chairman Sam Hamman was interviewed on TV welcoming the ruling as it would allow Wimbledon to become a 'predator' club.

It's funny how things turn out.

*insert signature here*

I see that Celtic have rejected a £25m bid from Arsenal for Kieran Tierney. I like Tierney and want him to do well, but Celtic certainly have ideas above their station rejecting that sort of bid. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

I see that Celtic have rejected a £25m bid from Arsenal for Kieran Tierney. I like Tierney and want him to do well, but Celtic certainly have ideas above their station rejecting that sort of bid.

If it was 25m in daft instalments I think they're right to tell Arsenal to chase themselves. Chancers.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

If it was 25m in daft instalments I think they're right to tell Arsenal to chase themselves. Chancers.

Aye pretty much this. Entitled to hold out for as much as possible, if it falls through, they’ve still got millions sat in the bank and a player that’d be (relatively) happy staying at Celtic a while longer.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sitting watching Sky Sports News and I see they're discussing the FA and the introductions of sin-bins in Grassroots football. They were trialed at 135,000 matches last season, with a 38% drop in dissent. 75% of players, 77% of managers/coaches and 84% of referees were in favour after the season long trial. 

It's something that I think could benefit the grassroots of football, especially with adolescents, but it's not something I would like to see in the professional game. I'd much rather see referee's use their own judgement and refereeing style to overcome it. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48790199?ns_mchannel=social&ns_source=facebook&ns_campaign=bbc_match_of_the_day&ns_linkname=sport

I got 36, it's amazing the shitey wee grounds you forget when you've not been there for a while.

32/42

I could never remember the name of Dumbartons ground, it wouldn't accept Shyberry Excelsior for Airdrie.

*insert signature here*