Car Parking - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Car Parking

HamCam

I always park in the old coal deport beside Cappielow but it is a pain after the game being held up before going on the magical mystery tour to head east therefore wondering if there is a better alternative? 

18 minutes ago, HamCam said:

I always park in the old coal deport beside Cappielow but it is a pain after the game being held up before going on the magical mystery tour to head east therefore wondering if there is a better alternative? 

Been parking on or around Fairrie Street for years now. Can then nip along Weir Street, up through the gibby and down to the port to avoid all the traffic after the game.

We usually get to Cappielow fairly early and park in Douglas Rae Rd, aka the road down past the marina - just go down the bottom and round the roundabout and then as far as you can depending on  how many cars are already there.  Probably won't work if you get there ten minutes before kick off. Fairly quick to get away.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Like Alibi, I tend to try and get down fairly early and park at the marina or Douglas Rae Rd.

Would be good if the parking at Sinclair St (and controls around access/egress) could be improved, particularly if we have ambitions of increasing and maintaining attendances

If you get there at a decent time the car park beside the Crawfordsburn community centre has been expanded.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived