Greenock Juniors - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Greenock Juniors

TheGoon

We could move that midweek game to the day the scum game should've been, because Dunfermline were due to play Dundee Utd that day, but we'll probably not, even though it would probably get us a bigger crowd.

This has now been confirmed. Good move by the club IMO. If we avoid defeat against Queens in a couple of weeks then avoid defeat against the Pars we'll have gone a year unbeaten.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling bullshit on that theory.

I'm not, he's mates with The Brixton Blogger and his other mate, Alasdair, whom they met at the Greenock Juniors reunion at the Ramjam club on Electric Avenue.

He fucking hates me though. :D

*insert signature here*

Not quite Boab, I actually played for Greenock Juniors until I moved to England. Got paid expenses for it as well as being more or less forced to drink a tot of whisky before going out for the match warm up. I suppose your current career choice was based on the fact that it gave you a once in a lifetime opportunity to be seen outside in shorts.

Another belter.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

• 4 weeks later...

I'd rather jump into a ball pool mixed with used syringes.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Archived