League Cup Group Stages Albion V Morton - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

League Cup Group Stages Albion V Morton

gmfc23

That's an absolute belter! Compare that to the garbage concrete atmosphere-sinks thrown up for a load of Scottish teams in the 10k seater boom.

The difference is, teams like Scunthorpe could probably fill a 12,000 seater stadium whereas lower league teams in Scotland will be lucky to get 10% of that.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mark Russell will be meeting fans with Warren Hawke tomorrow at the kit launch, so he's out of the game.

I read this as 'Russell is out of the game because he's going to the kit launch' then realized not even Morton would do that.

Strapp to start?

EOho8Pw.png

Thing with that Scunthorpe stadium is that's pretty on the angle they've mocked up there but will be every bit as "Lego built" as all the others when you're in it.

Was thinking the same, it's Darlington Arena inside. Still, if it's not breezeblock it may actually look quite good.

In my phone so can't paste a link but check out AEK's stadium design for some truly mental shit.

EOho8Pw.png

Was thinking the same, it's Darlington Arena inside. Still, if it's not breezeblock it may actually look quite good.

In my phone so can't paste a link but check out AEK's stadium design for some truly mental s***.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

That's the badger. It has a church inside, a museum of Greek refugee history, and a shoeshine/barber like they used to have in Constantinople.

AEK is a team I've always liked and I own several of their shirts, one of which is in my gym rotation, so I'm definitely going to check this out when it opens, but I assume that unless you're descended from the Greeks of Asia Minor it won't be quite as effective.

EOho8Pw.png

That's the badger. It has a church inside, a museum of Greek refugee history, and a shoeshine/barber like they used to have in Constantinople.

AEK is a team I've always liked and I own several of their shirts, one of which is in my gym rotation, so I'm definitely going to check this out when it opens, but I assume that unless you're descended from the Greeks of Asia Minor it won't be quite as effective.

I have a soft spot for Legia Warsaw.

http://inserbia.info/today/2014/02/kosovo-is-serbia-legia-warszawa-fans/

*insert signature here*

I think we'll need eight points to be confident of going through, as only the best four runners-up progress to the last 16. Ourselves and Raith have probably the most straightforward groups of the second seeds, so there can be no excuse for failing to reach the next stage. The money to be earned by getting a big tie in the next round, or even turning them over and reaching the quarters again, is too important for this tournament to be written off as a pre-season exercise.

Aye, there's no chance we'll be going through if our only points come from the home games, you're realistically looking at eight points minimum to get through. Nine points from the lower league sides will surely do it, but if we end up with 8 we're relying on other Championship sides drawing with the lower league teams and not winning their shootouts.

Dundee United just beat Arbroath on penalties there to get 2 points, so there's one team we can be confident of finishing ahead of if we win all the games we're expected to.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I've checked both Morton and Albion websites and none the wiser; what's the score with entry for today's game for away fans - is it just turn up and pay at the gate?

Obviously.

EOho8Pw.png

Archived