The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

Good interview, again.

Kenny needs to learn to turn his phone off before being interviewed. That's two weeks in a row now..

Agreed. His best since his first interview. Sorry to hear that Paige is recovering however he does admit that he needs another striker.

Please give us a win and get some confidence into the team.

Raith are on a poor run? Hate hearing statements like this before teams play us.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Thought they weren't too bad, have always stated that Peciar would be decent alongside someone else who was decent.

Watch him make 10 errors tomorrow now that I've said that.

Peciar has always struck me as a very laid back guy. I think that's been his problem, too laid back sometimes.

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Peciar has always struck me as a very laid back guy. I think that's been his problem, too laid back sometimes.

In a way, he sort of reminds me of Pique a bit in that respect, i.e. lacking a wee bit of focus at times. I agree with Joe, I think he has the makings of a very good defender for us but the circumstances haven't helped him at all. Between the awful stewardship of Moore, the lack of a competent and consistent partner and switching positions, he hasn't really had a chance to settle. He's came on a great deal since the start of the season, hopefully a consistent run beside Cole will really get the best of him. Cole's probably the ideal type of player to have beside Peciar too, a more aggressive, physical type...again, sort of in a Pique & Puyol way.

No doubt some goon will be along in a minute thinking I'm making literal comparisons.

AWMSC

Sorry but to mention these two players in comparison to ours????? No way. lol

I'm almost tempted to indulge in what seems to be the standard method of reply on here by throwing an insult in your direction.

Almost.

Edited by EanieMeany
  • Upvote 1

AWMSC

Sounds like it's reached the stage that players have to move on before we bring in more.

O'Brien trained all week, good news, badly missed. Sampayo pushing for Saturday. No new injuries.

Best news of the interview, no mention of Page.  :thumbup2:

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Good news O'Brien is back training and they are going to arrange a game for him to try and get some match fitness.

O'Brien usually starts the season well and chips in with a few goals and then fades round about now.

So hopefully coming back after a lengthy layoff could see him come in with his early season form and perhaps add some much needed goal threat

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

Sounds like it's reached the stage that players have to move on before we bring in more.

O'Brien trained all week, good news, badly missed. Sampayo pushing for Saturday. No new injuries.

Best news of the interview, no mention of Page. :thumbup2:

I had completely forgotten about Page until you mentioned him. Shiels obviously doesn't think he's up to it. Hopefully a pub team comes in and takes him off us.

I had completely forgotten about Page until you mentioned him. Shiels obviously doesn't think he's up to it. Hopefully a pub team comes in and takes him off us.

I see he's in one of the photos from Saturday, sitting in the stand and looking pretty miserable.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."