New Signings - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

New Signings

macca937

• Replies 634
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hold on, is it explicitly stated anywhere that we've agreed a deal with O'Connor? I thought it was just Shiels saying he hopes to have one agreed and to get international clearance in time for tomorrow, not that he has signed already and we're hoping for international clearance for tomorrow. Is it still both parts of it to be sorted out?

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The comeback is on...we will be playing The Rangers next year in the league.

Believe.......

My, you seem suspiciously excited about a diddy team coming to town.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I agree with VikingTon's sentiment, we shouldn't be scrounging about diddy teams for players.

I'm really excited about the prospect of O'Connor. I was and am a massive fan of him, some better choices off the pitch and he'd have at least double the Scotland caps he has. At a fraction of his ability he'd be a star in our league, if we give him chances he'll give us goals and a lot more besides.

AWMSC

Found some training pictures from last week. O'Connor looks in fairly decent shape actually, similar physique to Peter Weatherson in the last couple of seasons actually.

attachicon.gifGarry O 1.jpg attachicon.gifGarry O 2.jpg

pictures taken from http://kennyramsay.photoshelter.com/gallery/17-12-2013-Morton-training/G0000uFNgbX1KqR8

Yes actually he does in those photo's.. Excuse my lack of knowledge, not been paying full attention., What are the reports on him in training; when was the last time he regularly,competively kicked a ball ? Does that matter ? is it like riding a bike ? I genuinely think this has potential for him to be a hero.

Why do we train at the Port Juniors Stadium now? what happened to Bridge of Weir?

Gourlay from a free kick

Thought I'd say it before anyone else jumps in

You need to go a bit further back with that one lol. Breaking News : PLANET SAVED. Noah alive after 40 nights at sea in an ark with lots of animals.

Now can I ask a question of my own. this will have been discussed a lot previously I suppose. Is Tidser on loan an option being/been considered.

FWIW : I Mr End, have only been to half a dozen or so home matches so far this season (and the big one in the east end of Glasgo...I lost my car that night ; just been absolutely bored out my t1ts watching whats been served up, or not. I wouldn't even mind so much if the opposition played well; but it's been dire; not all that long though......., just the last 30 year lol; I'm rambling but I feel the positivity. Staying up this season would be like winning the league;

PS Welcome to Cappielow Barry McKay, Darren Cole and Gary O'Conner. You can check=in anytime you like, but you can never leave.

If you think signing two lower league players and an overweight liability like O'Connor is the answer you're sadly mistaken.

I'm happy with all 3. O'Connor is still overweight but nowhere near the size he was. He will be ready to start next week.

McKay is rapid and has excellent reviews. Can only be a good thing.

Cole has obviously attitude problems. A good player who thought he was better than he was. Time to hit the ground running and work his way back up.

We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.

Archived