Morton Clips - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Clips

AyrshireTon

Ok - having been given links and stuff on the "First Away Game" thread I think I have it.

Programs were not that easy to use, and the demonstration clip was unbelievable.

I have not managed to upload the really old stuff - it seems to not like that disc.

Anyway - here goes my first attempt, a Pars game.

Edited for typo - and I could not find the way to embed the clip here.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another. Happy days from 1995.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Good work sir! How good does the crowd look at the Dumbarton game!? Reminds me why i would have turned gay for Rajamaki. :lol:

Sir, you may very well cream yourself a couple of times during this clip from the same season.

Goosebumps watching that again. What a day. Can't believe it was nearly 20 years ago.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Sir, you may very well cream yourself a couple of times during this clip from the same season.

Brilliant. Pretty sure that me over Arthur montfords shoulder at 33 seconds. That's where I sat with my old man for years.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Just about! :lol: See him at the end with that magnificent mane of his tied back, suit on, ready to head to Ricos. Giving the interniew like the silver tongued b**tard that he is!

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Cheers Ayrshire Ton, these were magic! Anymore? First one just proves what a great player Tommy Turner was for us.

I'm out for the day but plan to upload a few more tonight.

The really early stuff refuses to scan so far. Any longer games ill probably just grab individual goals.

Weird... my uncle Donald(passed away many years ago) appears in the first clip - about 1.40 celebrating the 2nd goal. Then lo and behold, he appears again in the very first few seconds of the Berwick clip, this time squeezing through the narrow turnstile. Amazing

Thanks for the clips - bring back many happy memories and shows the kind of support that we can hopefully start drawing between now and the end of the season. I would love to see cappielow looking like that again

Brilliant!! I remember that day well I was in Hospitality with my Dad and when the players came up to the stand at the end they were all dancing around right in front of us. What a sight to see the Sinclair Street end so full as well.

Ladies and Gentlemen - here's one I'm sure we'll all enjoy.

Hilarious on so many levels too.

Archived