Lets Do Something Positive As Fans - Page 6 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Lets Do Something Positive As Fans

port-ton

Just contacted the Greenock Telegraph regarding the 'French Day' and they want to help publicise it. This is what they said....

"Thanks for emailing to let us know about the idea - I'm sure Fred would be very appreciative of such a gesture and we'd be happy to put something in the paper.

It would also be good if we could get a couple of people together for a picture with a French flag to promote it, so let us know if you're up for that."

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm all for trying to liven up the last day of a dull season, but I have to be honest, the sight of grown men waving wee flags in unison is one of the msot cringeworthy sights going.

And if there's to be a giant flag it'd kinda make more sene to get a Morton one that can take a permanent spot in the WDE, surely?

AWMSC

I'm all for trying to liven up the last day of a dull season, but I have to be honest, the sight of grown men waving wee flags in unison is one of the msot cringeworthy sights going.

And if there's to be a giant flag it'd kinda make more sene to get a Morton one that can take a permanent spot in the WDE, surely?

Bah Humbug

Can't you just see it for what it is?

Lets give the wee guy a send off he will remember, couldn't care if he goes to the Midden which one of our players would not go and want to play for a club playing in the SPL consistently.

He took a little time to get into the pace of the game , which was understandable but that only highlighted the wee guys pedigree.

Hopefully the day will be a success and encourage more events of this type.

Aw okay. That's it folk, the day is cancelled. Everybody go home.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Thanks to Deego for making the facebook group. He'll get his rimjob reward if the day is a success.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Just contacted the Greenock Telegraph regarding the 'French Day' and they want to help publicise it. This is what they said....

"Thanks for emailing to let us know about the idea - I'm sure Fred would be very appreciative of such a gesture and we'd be happy to put something in the paper.

It would also be good if we could get a couple of people together for a picture with a French flag to promote it, so let us know if you're up for that."

Plenty of media tarts hang about this forum...should be no probs getting the right 'mug'shot for the rag. :)

Tried that, got the designs (I still have them all), were going to short list by voting on here but one meeting with the club was so negative it was a waste of effort in the end.

Doesn't mean it can't be tried again, if they allow this one surely they will allow a permanent one in the WDE next season should the fans provide it!!

200px-Trollface.png

We are a MEAN diddy team!!!

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

"Hey!!! That tea leaf half-inched me wallet"

Yours Roobs, AKA, Harry's Orville Duck

Thanks to Deego for making the facebook group. He'll get his rimjob reward if the day is a success.

From who?

Thank him **** all!!!! The first thing i seen was Dunnings Cheshire cat grin and Cheryl Cole locks!!!

I'm traumatised.

Dunning, get to a party with me so i can shave that barnet!!

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

French Berets in a variety of colours from only £1.80. Get them bought!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/French-Style-Beret...3086&sr=8-1

I've bought a blue one since he plays for Morton, and also a fake french moustache because im fucking crazy!

32.gif

French Berets in a variety of colours from only £1.80. Get them bought!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/French-Style-Beret...3086&sr=8-1

I've bought a blue one since he plays for Morton, and also a fake french moustache because im fucking crazy!

remind us what a fake 'French' moustache looke like again. :lol: brilliant PT

200px-Trollface.png

SITTING ON THE FENCE!!!

make your own mind up.

Archived