Will You Boo Or Cheer - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Will You Boo Or Cheer

HMS Willow

Will You Boo Or Cheer  

108 members have voted

1. 1. Upon Grady & McManus Being Introduced As Our New Management Team Till The End Of The Season

• Cheer
    • Boo
    • Remain Silent

I pay my money like everyboby else so can say what i want,

Very true. But then if you don't like where your money is going, don't like the product on show, don't like the players or management, and are ultimately turning up to shout and abuse the team you want to win; why turn up? Why pay your money?

Everyone knows it's shite right now but people turning up and booing for the sake of it will only have a further detrimental impact on the team IMO.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would remain silent.......................but Boo'ing loudly inside!!!

We are in real danger of goin down with this appointment imo :(

Would you not say if we had blown the budget on Moore and had nothing left to strengthen the team we would have been in even more danger of going down? I think so but even then it would have been DDF's fault for not splashing the cash, sorry Andy but some of you guys need to take a reality check. You wouldn't go out and buy a car that you couldn't afford to insure would you? Give the guy a chance.

I know I'm coming across as a bit of a happy clapper but those of you who know me know thats certainly not the case, but I'm happy to give whoever comes to Morton a chance to prove themselves even if they were not people I would have wanted, my point is that I get the feeling some people would rather certain individuals failed at the club so they could say 'I told you so', instead of being proved wrong so that Morton the club they say the support being the benefactor over all

Jim MacVicar

Keep up to date with our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/AHMSC

I don't think they will be introduced to the fans. They have been doing the job for a few weeks now anyway.

I wish them the best of luck and hope the chairman gives them a wee bit of backing to bring in a couple of players at least.

I can understand those who are not happy with this appointment, but for some to say they want them to fail and leave the Club is beyond comprehension.

If Grady fails, Morton fails. What kind of Morton fans would want to see that happen ?

And just for the record, they were not my first choice management team. I thought John Robertson would have been a great appointment. But it's all about opinions, it doesn't mean I want Grady and McManus to fail in anyway shape or form.

I will give 100% backing to them and really hope they are a success.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

I will support them and the team.

However, I do not expect things to improve, but I will not resort to abuse of anyone.

I'll most likely stand there suffering and mutter under my breath.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

where's the stay in pub for an extra pint and rush in at a minute past 3 option.

Nah I will give a half arsed clap whilst cursing Willy Wonka under my breath for his hopelesness. Should they expect more from the non greatest fans in the world.

Remember The Alamo --- MORTON 5 THE MIDDEN BUT 1

BOO. hope they both get a kick up the arse they both deserve.

Its going to be a long season at Cappielow, now fear we are second division bound.

Dear God!, what hope do we have when clowns like this turn up in the Cowshed .

I despair :(

"More and more people, no matter their political persuasion, are now seeing this for what it is; not a YES vote for SNP led nationalism but simply a YES vote for self-determination and the best way forward for a nation, increasingly ignored and disadvantaged by a London biased Government "

http://nationalcollective.com/

BOO. hope they both get a kick up the arse they both deserve.

Its going to be a long season at Cappielow, now fear we are second division bound.

Maybe you should try goin along to the TattieBowl, or to watch the Lloyds Bank works team - you certainly have the right attitude to be one of their supporters.

dellboy, you're an erse.

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right......."

I will probably clap, but not because I want to. If I'm in an environment where everyone is clapping, I tend to join in for no apparrent reason.

I'm pretty neutral about the decision to be honest. Could be worse, but could be a lot better. I'm giving them a lot of leeway right now due to the number of injuries they have to contend with. A loan signing or 2 this week would help, of course.

Guest David Edwards
Maybe you should try goin along to the TattieBowl, or to watch the Lloyds Bank works team - you certainly have the right attitude to be one of their supporters.

dellboy, you're an erse.

:lol: I liked that one.

What a stupid ****in poll.If you BOO YOU HAVE NO PLACE AT GREENOCK MORTON FC.GET A ****IN LIFE

When did you return to the fold? Are the Juniors no longer providing better value for money? :lol:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oh, and silent. I'm not going to cheer them as they haven't produced much worth a cheer under their stewardship.

To be fair, I suspect Grady would admit as much himself.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Would you not say if we had blown the budget on Moore and had nothing left to strengthen the team we would have been in even more danger of going down? I think so but even then it would have been DDF's fault for not splashing the cash, sorry Andy but some of you guys need to take a reality check. You wouldn't go out and buy a car that you couldn't afford to insure would you? Give the guy a chance.

I know I'm coming across as a bit of a happy clapper but those of you who know me know thats certainly not the case, but I'm happy to give whoever comes to Morton a chance to prove themselves even if they were not people I would have wanted, my point is that I get the feeling some people would rather certain individuals failed at the club so they could say 'I told you so', instead of being proved wrong so that Morton the club they say the support being the benefactor over all

Jim MacVicar

Jim,

I'm not directly slating Grady or McManus (Haven't been to a competitive game this season, as u know). Just do not think this was the best deal for Morton! I know where ur coming from regarding budgets etc but think we needed someone with a bit of experience in dealing with the situation we currently find ourselves in. We have lost our last 4 matches and conceded a disturbing amount of goals in the process, so on the back of this miserable run we give these guys the job! :o I was praying we got someone in the door that had the savvy to handle our situation and would have enough about him to keep us up with a view to assessing the squad in the summer with a clear-out of the majority of this squad. Grady & McManus don't fit this bill (imho) but I would love them to prove me wrong. I don't know if u were referring to myself, but I would never want anyone to fail at Morton, so I could look clever in forseeing their demise.

If we didn't have the funds available, then why did Rae interview numerous candidates?

Can u see Grady & McManus still being in the hot seat next season? If our current form continues then this will not be the case & we will be back to square one, with a manager brought in who doesn't know the squad & will more than likely have to dish out contracts to the dud's we currently employ in order to have a squad big enough to cope. This has been a bad move by Rae and I hope to god it doesn't bite us in the bum. :(

I will support them and the team.

However, I do not expect things to improve, but I will not resort to abuse of anyone.

I'll most likely stand there suffering and mutter under my breath.

I done this with Irons and would more than likely follow this route with Grady & Co.

Oh, and silent. I'm not going to cheer them as they haven't produced much worth a cheer under their stewardship.

To be fair, I suspect Grady would admit as much himself.

That'll be a welcome first SPARROT.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

What a stupid ****in poll.If you BOO YOU HAVE NO PLACE AT GREENOCK MORTON FC.GET A ****IN LIFE

I have booed awful referees (and we have seen many of them recently) and oppostion players who are animals or cheats.

Need I get a life, or should I stay away and leave to to your happy, positive atmosphere?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

That'll be a welcome first SPARROT.

Very good Mengele. And your next trick?

Archived