Ex Ton Stars In Unusual Jobs? - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ex Ton Stars In Unusual Jobs?

Benny Boy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think Brian Slavin (former super sub) is a plod and I always remember Dougie Robertson went on to be a satellite dish fitter.

Anyone know of any other unusual ones?

Hagi served us behind the bar at the end of season party last season.

not an ex player but im sure i heard Jim Mcinally became a con artist.

i have it from a reliable source that he's been pretending to be a football manager for years.

oh yeah just ignore this post so i dont ruin the thread :P

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Does Rowan Alexander still think he's the Gretna manager?

If recent comments from some posters are anything to go on he probably thinks he's Dougie Rae, the Pope, God, and a local Big Issue seller at one and the same time, and keeps his pills in an old Smartie tube.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Dougie Johnstone is a teacher is he not?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Archived