Ex Ton Stars In Unusual Jobs? - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ex Ton Stars In Unusual Jobs?

Benny Boy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hmm, fair play to him. Mind his woeful backpass at Celtic Park though, in the Scottish Cup, same season? Gerry Creaney I think it was, thank you very much, let the floodgates open!

Writing about music is like dancing about architecture - Laurie Anderson

Yer Dong

Allan Moore, yer wife's a very nice woman,

we're gonna win the league for sure.

Archie Gourlay was a youth coach at Newcastle and has also been an advertising manager (I think) for a newspaper in NE England

benny rooney owns a pub on the victoria road in glasgow. apparently morton fans get a free pint.

Is that the Queens Park Cafe? Must try it sometime, whether the pint's free or not

He's actually the gym manager, at the Gourock Pool gym.

is he not workin in the waterfront ??

He was working as an instructor at the waterfront the last I knew after he was moved to there from the Gourock pool (no particular reason ;) ). He plans to go back to Oz soon with his missus.

SUNSET FESTIVAL
In aid of Ardgowan Hospice
Greenock Police Club
Saturday 2nd July 2011

The above event solely contributed a donation of over £1240 to the Hospice. Great night, great musical performances, and great generosity from all of those who participated. Thank you. It will be back!

Enquiries to sunsetfestival@yahoo.com

Mark McGhee is now managing a football club. Somewhere in Lanarkshire apparently.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but anyone who thinks the current players are bad should remember this chump!

Made me want to stab my eyes out with a rolled up match programme.

he gets slagged off on a regular basis for being crap, even my missus Skunk loving uncle (who even has shares in their club) takes the piss out of him for being so crap lol

Religion is the impotence of the human mind to deal with occurrences it cannot understand.

------------------------------------------------------

Myleftnipple786.png

Roy Baines owns a pub in Tranent

The keepers arms which I believe he recently sold from that era Badger Russell is now a Social worker while Bobby Thomson is working in social care working with young people based in Blackpool

Graham Ogg owns or works for a driving school

(my misus god father lol)

I'm sure he's a nice guy, but anyone who thinks the current players are bad should remember this chump!

Made me want to stab my eyes out with a rolled up match programme.

but what fun we had going one up against septic!

It was Derek McInnes who put us 1-0 up, down at the WDE.

Ogg's late goal made it 4-2 to the green ****.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Must have been a different game thought it was at Parkhead

Don't think we've gone 1-0 up at Parkhead in at leaast 30 odd years. :lol:

We had 3 great chances in the opening minutes in a SC game there mid-90s (oh Hoppy, how did you miss it?), and a dull 2-0 defeat late 90s (Hillcoat in goal, Wylie in the stand).

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Don't think we've gone 1-0 up at Parkhead in at leaast 30 odd years. :lol:

We had 3 great chances in the opening minutes in a SC game there mid-90s (oh Hoppy, how did you miss it?), and a dull 2-0 defeat late 90s (Hillcoat in goal, Wylie in the stand).

My mistake that was the game I was thinking about March 92

Does Bobby Thomson not run a B&B in Blackpool or somewhere like that?

Archived