Sign in to follow this  
The Bewilderedbeast

Season Tickets

Am I making this up or did I read somewhere that season tickets were to be launched this week?

Someone who commented on Crawford's article in the Tele on refunds on last season's tickets said they'd already paid for next season's ticket.

Edited by The Bewilderedbeast

49 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Am I making this up or did I read somewhere that season tickets were to be launched this week?

Someone who commented on Crawford's article in the Tele on refunds on last season's tickets said they'd already paid for next season's ticket.

On the facebook post? Can't see anyone saying that.

Crawford said in his statement they would be launched this week. 

Still wonder how they will price it when we don't know how many home games we will have yet.

2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

On the facebook post? Can't see anyone saying that.

Crawford said in his statement they would be launched this week. 

Still wonder how they will price it when we don't know how many home games we will have yet.

No, it was on the comments on the on line report

"I think most will want to support their club. Ive been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. Have just paid for next seasons ticket too. Dont know when I'll get to see them but Im happy to continue to support them.
Dont hear folks asking for golf fee's back. Or members fee's from their local social pubs and clubs. This situation I think is no different. Though I do appreciate that everyone is an individual and following Covid, needs and financial circumstances are different now. So before you rip me up, remember these are only my thoughts!!"

Last Updated: 

Edited by The Bewilderedbeast

18 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

No, it was on the comments on the on line report

"I think most will want to support their club. Ive been a season ticket holder for over 20 years. Have just paid for next seasons ticket too. Dont know when I'll get to see them but Im happy to continue to support them.
Dont hear folks asking for golf fee's back. Or members fee's from their local social pubs and clubs. This situation I think is no different. Though I do appreciate that everyone is an individual and following Covid, needs and financial circumstances are different now. So before you rip me up, remember these are only my thoughts!!"

Last Updated: 

Probably signed up for MCT thinking it's a season ticket. 

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Probably signed up for MCT thinking it's a season ticket. 

Can't be the case as MCT contributions are set by member and monthly.

Possible scam site maybe the old Gordie boy.

Possible

• Downvote 1

Maybe he's just talking rubbish and means he'll get one as soon as they're available.

Although it would be peak Morton to sell season tickets under the counter without telling anyone.

Now before Gavin goes, I'd like to ask him one more question.

Do you like Abba?

16 minutes ago, Ton4life said:

Can't be the case as MCT contributions are set by member and monthly.

Possible scam site maybe the old Gordie boy.

Possible

🤣 

Imagine thinking someone could successfully buy something through an Interstadia site.

£220 for a reduced season of 13/14 home games is still a lot to ask supporters to pay. 

What's everyone else's thoughts? 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

No sign of a streaming-only package? I get that they probably don't want to cannibalize their ST revenue, so they wouldn't offer it to local fans, but for those of us overseas you'd think there'd be such an option. 

Do you like Abba?

Fair enough. 

Do you like Abba?

27 minutes ago, Renfrew said:

Streaming will be available on a game by game basis 

8BFC62A9-D80F-4178-9903-294BFBAD82F4.png

Seems they’ve deleted this now

Yep. Fucking Morton. Can they get anything right, ever?

If they don't know the plan yet for streaming that's fine, but don't say something then just delete it.

Do you like Abba?

42 minutes ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

I see the ticketing website still has Interstadia on it but has been updated. Fills me with dread already.

Still on http, not https, and their GDPR statement is woefully insufficient for the details they require and the service they offer.

I've brought all this up before on here but it's amazing to me that a company as demonstrably poor as Interstadia has so many clients in Scottish football. 

Morton have been with these jokers for three years now. Wonder how much money the Scouse gimp took off Warren and Crawford in the end? 

Edited by TRVMP

Do you like Abba?

1 hour ago, Mr.Blue said:

£220 for a reduced season of 13/14 home games is still a lot to ask supporters to pay. 

Its pretty fair when you compare to the rest of the full time clubs. I looked at a few earlier;

Dundee- £255

ICT-£246

Para-- £250

Queens- £210

All in with a Doyle Brunson

16 minutes ago, Madton said:

Its pretty fair when you compare to the rest of the full time clubs. I looked at a few earlier;

Dundee- £255

ICT-£246

Para-- £250

Queens- £210

How many of those are also asking fans to contribute to another body to fund the first team budget as well as take over the club on top of that though? 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

17 minutes ago, Mr.Blue said:

I reckon that's actually okay. If you treat that proportionally for 14 games v 18, then £220 for 14 games would work out at £282 for 18 which sounds reasonable enough. Just under £16 game when (presumably) £20 is the PATG price, which would pretty much mean 4 games cheaper. Last year was too expensive while two seasons ago the club lost income despite a significant increase in sales as it was far too cheap - there's a balance to be found and while that's slightly steep it's not wildly over the top.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake