Hibs Vs Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hibs Vs Morton

Guest David Edwards

Whit????!!!! That's outrageous.

Only £16 to visit a cute Scottish Castle? Elderly (and wealthy) American tourists would likely see that as a bargain.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only £16 to visit a cute Scottish Castle? Elderly (and wealthy) American tourists would likely see that as a bargain.

Should be free Edwards.

It should be used as an internment camp for Separatists.

*insert signature here*

You can get a membership to Historic Scotland, it's something like £4 a month or in the region of £40 - £50 a year.

I think it works out slightly cheaper than the National Trust For Scotland membership.

http://members.historic-scotland.gov.uk/netcommunity/

If it hasn't changed for this season, there's a hut at the away end where you have to buy a ticket before going to the turnstiles. Don't think it's likely to cause a problem unless loads of steamers turn up at the last minute. I'll let you make up your own mind as to whether this system is likely to cause a problem at the Morton game(s).

wl545_the_shining_c_aaa.jpg

Of course I'm happy

Read the interviews in the Tele today with Duffy & Peaso. Both recognised we were the better team in the second half and strangely, it seems as though something Jim has said at half time has actually worked! Just, the team can't afford to get complacent, one bad result and all the negativity returns, hopefully they realise that and are out to prove a lot of us wrong, a result on saturday would be smashing...

Read the interviews in the Tele today with Duffy & Peaso. Both recognised we were the better team in the second half and strangely, it seems as though something Jim has said at half time has actually worked! Just, the team can't afford to get complacent, one bad result and all the negativity returns, hopefully they realise that and are out to prove a lot of us wrong, a result on saturday would be smashing...

A result on Saturday potentially setting us up for a fall against the Midden...

I know which game I'd rather win, if given the choice.

6 points from the two: we can but dream

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Looking forward to this one, live in Edinburgh now so really was hoping we would go up and Hibs wouldn't last season!

Also, I was Morton mascot at Easter Road way back in the 98/99 season. I like to say I was the first ever away mascot in football...

I'd say that is one aspect of management that he is actually good at. His motivational techniques and man management seem to be spot on.There was a very good ethos round the players last season, and it seems to be carrying on into this season.

Archived