The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Inverclyde Tv Thread - Interviews Etc

afk

I don't get why McKee was offered a deal after the Celtic game. He wasn't even playing and Moore decided to give him another contract even though he'd only played a handful of games for the club. Another shocking decision by Moore.

Allegedly that deal came about after cmdc refused to leave Rae's office until the contract was handed out.

The rumour I heard was, when McKee bends over you can just about make out the soles of CMDCs shoes.  :o 

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Brilliant news, just fantastic. Giving that waster another year is the steaming decorative turd on this season's shit and pish layered cake.

RomanovFacepalm.png

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Not having a dig at Kenny as I can imagine how difficult it is, but  it sounds very similar to the desperation Moore went through when trying to sign a striker.

Not good listening.

So many players have knocked us back and instead went to Alloa, Dumbarton, Raith.( and that's only 3 that we are publicly aware of)

Craig Malcolm stayed at Stranraer instead of signing here.

Regarding signings, I can see David Barron coming in. Think we definitely need another striker. Got the impression that Shiels is desperately trying to offload some players and has been told that he can't sign anyone tomorrow unless someone leaves. Might sound like a stupid question but is McKee injured? Injured or not, I have a feeling he could be next out the door.

David Barron will not be coming in

Edited by Martyb

Don't be silly, Bachirou's set for that much-vaunted move to an SPL club.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It's beyond me how someone can watch Bachirou and see anything other than a quality midfielder. Excellent player. No idea if he will or could step up a level - I expect he could given the level he played at last season - but at this level he is quality.

It's beyond me how someone can watch Bachirou and see anything other than a quality midfielder. Excellent player. No idea if he will or could step up a level - I expect he could given the level he played at last season - but at this level he is quality.

As good as Joe McKee?

Yes, I think he was. Just remembered that after I posted. I do think that he's a talented player though, there's no doubt about it. He just needs to produce when given the chance.

He doesn't produce though when given the chance. Talented or not, if you don't put in performances when your on the pitch, then whats the point of him being in the squad.

I like Bachirou, tends to mop up things and always seems to get his foot in when tackling. I know he's been a bit out of sorts of late, but I still think we have a better midfield with him there than playing without him.

Or, we could just drop him and some other cunt, play with 9, and we won't be beaten by anyone else, ever.

Craig Malcolm stayed at Stranraer instead of signing here.

:oops:

No he didn't. He signed for Ayr.

That's Morton fans for ye!  He has his flaws but is head and shoulders above anything else in our midfield just now.  Especially Joe McKee.

Edited by LargsTON
  • Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"