Hamilton V Morton - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Hamilton V Morton

Alibi

I assume the game is in no danger? It's an easy skoosh up the M74 so can leave it later than usual to set off, but there did seem to be a wee bit of snow on the M74 in that area. Do they have real grass or is it an artificial pitch? And do they still have undersoil heating from their SPL days? Might be as well to turn it up full blast in case that Spanish guy is playing, otherwise he'll die of thermal shock.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Ahh feck. and theres next to no chance of them putting on the USH :(

Hamiton is the one away ground I've arrived at only for the game to be called off... got there at 2.10pm and they were saying the ref is just about to do a pitch inspection! Never been back since... :rolleyes:

Hamiton is the one away ground I've arrived at only for the game to be called off... got there at 2.10pm and they were saying the ref is just about to do a pitch inspection! Never been back since... :rolleyes:

Yep - I was just about to leave the pub when a Hamilton fan told us the news. Thought he was taking the pish

Sadly due to the uncertainty I'm now Xmas shopping for the day :(

Show Racism the Red Card

Pitch inspection called on their OS, I see the diddies are trying to justify a situation they'd have avoided had they used adequate pitch protection in the first place. :rolleyes:

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Accies v Morton - Irn Bru SFL1 - A pitch inspection has been requested and will take place shortly. The pitch is playable in places, but many areas are also covered in hard snow / ice. Temperatures last night had dropped lower, and sooner, than forecast and it was -6 in the stadium area around midnight. A further update will follow in due course.

Doesn't look promising.

Are they admitting they don't even have covers down? FFS, I can understand that they can't afford to switch on the heating but to leave their pitch uncovered when they know it's going to be well below zero is just plain irresponsible. Do they have a big injury list or some other ulterior motive for not wanting the game to go ahead? Och well, if it is postponed as looks almost certain it's down the gym this afternoon to hone my perfect body a bit more, and then a curry and a few cans tonight to unhone it again.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

OFF

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

B0ll0x. Honing it is then. Be next year before I see the Ton again. At least a midweek game at Hamilton is easy to get to.

2/3 grounds who are SPL compliant in this league have had their games called off. 2/2 games who aren't SPL compliant and put down covers, are going ahead as normal.

Archived