Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract.. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract..

delboy66

Just heard from Paul Giovanacci that Andy Jackson has signed a pre season 1 year deal with a option of a other year for the new saeson.. Think he will be a good deal & the type of player we are looking for a top three finnish next season..

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember him, very pacey striker who didn't really get a run of games at St Johnstone. Has had a few injury problems but is he better than what we have? Aye.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

any good? heard the name but can't remember him. stats aint that impressive seemingly due to injuries. whos paul giovanacci?

Paul is a cousin of Rico Giovanacci, and come from a long line of Morton fans who travel home and away. He and his brothers live in the Alloa area.

I remember his old man being picked up en route to a game at Aberdeen, he then walked up and down the aisle of the bus chatting to folk, same on the way back. Basically he walked from Dunblane to Aberdeen and back.

:lol:

Good guys and true Ton fans.

Did Jackson not score a couple against us when St Johnstone won the 1st Div a couple of seasons ago?

Who is Rico Giovanacci?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Wasn't Jackson the top scorer in the league when St Johnstone won the league?? He seemed destined for big things but has had a horrible time with injuries.

If this is indeed true then im happy with the signing.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Exactly the type of signing we should be making.

I reckon most Raith fans were not jumping for joy when they side Tade and Baird, nor St Mirren when they signed Kean.

I cannot grasp why people would write someone off before they have kicked a ball.

A decent replacement for Lyle..........!

Exactly the type of signing we should be making.

I reckon most Raith fans were not jumping for joy when they side Tade and Baird, nor St Mirren when they signed Kean.

I cannot grasp why people would write someone off before they have kicked a ball.

A decent replacement for Lyle..........!

Writing Lyle off a bit too soon Alan :unsure: ?

Last I saw he was still an innocent man, who in my opinion at least has done enough on the park to merit a new deal.

Archived