Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract.. - Page 3 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Andy Jackson Signs Pre Contract..

delboy66

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was told last night that we are after someone called Andy Graham. I remember we tried to sign him a year or so back. Not sure who he is with now but might be St Johnstone.

Yep, heard that myself, from a pretty credible source.

I wouldn't say Pie & Bovril is a particularly credible source :rolleyes:

EDIT that's not to say that it won't happen, as of course it's entirely possible considering we tried to sign him last year, he knows Moore, and he is a Morton fan.

TTG JIM!!!

I wouldn't say Pie & Bovril is a particularly credible source :rolleyes:

Never having been on Pie and Bovril I couldn't honestly say. :rolleyes: I can honestly say, however, that I heard the same as Alibi from a pretty credible source.

Never having been on Pie and Bovril I couldn't honestly say. :rolleyes: I can honestly say, however, that I heard the same as Alibi from a pretty credible source.

If its the same footballer stalker I'm thinking about then he was probably just trying to get rid of him!

What's more surprising is that it's not coming from you for a change, twonk.

Well thats your opinion, the fact of the matter is if drug dealers are heroes to you thats for you to decide, if del is your hero then i am sure you must have pablo escobar wallpaper.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Grahams replacement ?

Brian graham aint the best, puts in a couple of decent turns but is not consistant. I think the two players mentioned would be good additions, i do feel we are weak in the goal scoring front due to pace jackson and graham would give us that. Good news if it comes off.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

Brian graham aint the best, puts in a couple of decent turns but is not consistant. I think the two players mentioned would be good additions, i do feel we are weak in the goal scoring front due to pace jackson and graham would give us that. Good news if it comes off.

Graham gives us pace up front :blink:

TTG JIM!!!

Well thats your opinion, the fact of the matter is if drug dealers are heroes to you thats for you to decide, if del is your hero then i am sure you must have pablo escobar wallpaper.

Is anything he posted in that first one you bit at his opinion though? :rolleyes:

Had heard a wee rumour about this player myself, sounds promising. Quite looking forward to seeing Moore's approach to changing things up in the summer.

"In a country lacerated by the sharp shards of broken brown-eyed promises, in a world bent low by the burden of disease, war and the price of Thunderbird, who is left to make full account of God and Britain's depleted moral mini bar? Yes, it's the surprising adventures of me, Sir Digby Chicken Caesar!"

I was told last night that we are after someone called Andy Graham. I remember we tried to sign him a year or so back. Not sure who he is with now but might be St Johnstone.

Story I heard was that Douglas Rae met Andy Graham on Saturday when he was offered terms for next season and he is thinking about it.

The same person told me that Morton offered him more money last summer but the only reason he turned us down was that he wanted to try his luck in the SPL.

I think (and hope) that Graham is more likely to be at Cappielow than Kean (or Lyle) next season.

I think he has done enough to earn a contract. Kean gives 100% right enough but his return isn't good enough. Lyle is (probably) fecked.

Show Racism the Red Card

Archived