Messi's Goal - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Messi's Goal

Nice goal.... i dont think hes the best though.

I dont think you can say one player is the best in the world as you have to many players that bring different things to the table.

He is the only one to have everything though.

I dont think he has everything yet... he will only get better which is frightening to think just how good he is at the moment.

Same with Rooney and Ronaldo.... they will only get better aswell :D gd times ahead in football watching those three. They should all go and sign on for Arsenal anyway ! :D make a smashing team.

1379248855-xxSCO%20STINSONxx.png

Aren't they all 24-25? They're pretty much at their peak and still have youth and now experience. I don't think they'll get much better if at all now.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm not really sure what's so amazing about it tbh... :unsure:

The way he's able to skin a player like that, it's like the ball's glued to his feet. I've seen better goals but it's impressive.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

The great thing about that goal (and messi in general), if you look at the first challenge to win the ball, the Ronaldo's of this world would have decked it looking for a free kick. Honesty in a player is very rare as well these days!

"Only by understanding what a rebellion accomplishes can we see its limitations. A rebellion disrupts the society, but it does not provide what is necessary to establish a new social order." James and Grace Lee Boggs.

superb goal. his strength to hold off the first challenge was also superb

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I dont think he has everything yet... he will only get better which is frightening to think just how good he is at the moment.

Same with Rooney and Ronaldo.... they will only get better aswell :D gd times ahead in football watching those three. They should all go and sign on for Arsenal anyway ! :D make a smashing team.

Rooney can clean the right boot of Messi and Ronaldo can clean his left.

No comparison Messi is the best player.

Archived