For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 2 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

To be frank this whole thread is a total joke and will probably go on for 5 pages or until it gets closed. It's pathetic attention seeking at its worst.

It's amazing that some blabber on about 'free speech' or whatever drivel their own little prejudices allow then cry their eyes out at 'the mods' whilst most of the folk on here can post what they want, put sometimes highly contenious opinions across and not be warned or banned.

Perhaps, just like the Jesse forum, there could be an 'idiots corner'.

Would a corner suffice?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Perhaps, just like the Jesse forum, there could be an 'idiots corner'.

You can 'mod' that one. You can dish out hats too. :lol:

dunce2.jpg

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Bawheid never abused me in a sectarian manner. It was his good lady wife (who posted on his account to start this thread.)

What would my 'retaliation' have to do with it and what form would it take?

The tally/chinky thing's been done to death on here a million times.

1)Ok Did Bawheids missus continue the sectarian rant ?

2)Because if you as a poster (according to Bryan) continue to bully and abuse a poster its a ban?

3)Not sure what youre point is regarding tally chinky yid etc but as Bryan said sectarianism and racism is sectarianism and racism. Its a ban. End of. There is no soft sectarianism or racist name calling it is a straight ban.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

1)Ok Did Bawheids missus continue the sectarian rant ?

2)Because if you as a poster (according to Bryan) continue to bully and abuse a poster its a ban?

3)Not sure what youre point is regarding tally chinky yid etc but as Bryan said sectarianism and racism is sectarianism and racism. Its a ban. End of. There is no soft sectarianism or racist name calling it is a straight ban.

1) See earlier in the thread

2) Duly noted, the warning I received indicates that I wasn't eligible for a ban.

3) I don't think Bryan did say those words but either way that's his matter, not mine.

EOho8Pw.png

It's half-time in Zambia-Tunisia on Eurosport.

Good - just checking I can post here because at the moment I can't on the Hampden thread! :unsure:

Care to see if you can or has the hand of Shoogly struck? :)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Good - just checking I can post here because at the moment I can't on the Hampden thread! :unsure:

Care to see if you can or has the hand of Shoogly struck? :)

No, I'm not especially interested in your paranoid delusions.

EOho8Pw.png

I can and did. ;)

Thank you Your Majesty - you are as always gracious.

No, I'm not especially interested in your paranoid delusions.

No thanks to you ya wee tube, and leave the diagnoses to me!

Your 'grubby little bigot' comment was bang out of order. Repeating it was doubly bang out of order. Your 'inbred' comment was bang out of order too.

Funny how the 'Bigot Polis' have no agenda of their own. Take a long hard look at yourself -think about counselling, or anger management or whatever.

There - I feel better now.

You are welcome to visit my cellar at any time Nach0 - we clearly need to find some common ground! :wub:

YER BARD

I'm just dying to hear why.

I received and accepted a warning for that.

:lol:

'Abusing fellow members will not be tolerated'.

Perhaps the recipients of your comments are indeed unwashed and vertically challenged. You may also have evidence to prove that they satisfy popularly accepted criteria for 'bigotry'. If so I'm sure you'll provide that evidence.

So far as I can see the comment was not only abusive but was intended to be abusive, and having achieved your goal you have repeated the offence.

Now you can stop dying.

YER BARD

:lol:

'Abusing fellow members will not be tolerated'.

Perhaps the recipients of your comments are indeed unwashed and vertically challenged. You may also have evidence to prove that they satisfy popularly accepted criteria for 'bigotry'. If so I'm sure you'll provide that evidence.

So far as I can see the comment was not only abusive but was intended to be abusive, and having achieved your goal you have repeated the offence.

Now you can stop dying.

That was even more lame than I was expecting.

EOho8Pw.png

That was even more lame than I was expecting.

:)

Well I'm not going to accuse you of being a paedophile and rapist just because you think you can ride roughshod over the massage board rules son!

Your comments were offensive and abusive, and you patently have no way of defending them.

YER BARD

I would just like fellow members to know that the moderator bryan found it in the boards best interests to ban despot/dipstick from the forum due to a comment about "sex starved priests" on a thread I started about our chairman

How ironic it soon became off topic. Was this a ploy to take the heat off DDR?

As for the comment made by despot - it was deemed as sectarian - I for one don't, are priests not celibate therefore sex -starved? What's the views of fellow members?

Also nachonovoking spouts continuous attacks on our family but does not recieve any form of a ban, maybe the fact he himself is an ex moderator has something to do with this

Anyone with any sense would have banned or simply warned both there again perhaps the fact it was a woman who was getting the better of them the only way to get some peace was to to have her removed.

Well all I can say is the only way to rid of her is by assasination. Now there's a thought

Where to begin with this..... firstly bawheid its nothing personal as i knowand get on with your family well. However latley it was pointed out by some good posters has been to much religious rasict etcstuff being put on the forum therefore we are taking a firmer view on it, as we can't be put in the tele again.

As for the comment she made between that and the horse one, i thought it went to far. if shejust abused him without it she would have just been warned. Thats the stance of me and the team.

it was brought well of topic not by me.

in future i suggest you and nach block each other.

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Where to begin with this..... firstly bawheid its nothing personal as i knowand get on with your family well. However latley it was pointed out by some good posters has been to much religious rasict etcstuff being put on the forum therefore we are taking a firmer view on it, as we can't be put in the tele again.

As for the comment she made between that and the horse one, i thought it went to far. if shejust abused him without it she would have just been warned. Thats the stance of me and the team.

it was brought well of topic not by me.

in future i suggest you and nach block each other.

Here hold on a minute why are they good posters to say that the topic of religion should not be brought up too often. That is dictating the subjects discussed Bryan and not the mods decisons. On your second point What next? No discussions on shoogily? No discussions on politics incase the telegraph get a hold of that. Bryan This is gonna open a hole can of worms and the mods are making up rules as they go along.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Here hold on a minute why are they good posters to say that the topic of religion should not be brought up too often. That is dictating the subjects discussed Bryan and not the mods decisons. On your second point What next? No discussions on shoogily? No discussions on politics incase the telegraph get a hold of that. Bryan This is gonna open a hole can of worms and the mods are making up rules as they go along.

i meant religius bigotry ok

not reigion, bigotry ok...

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Archived