For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 4 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bawheid never abused me in a sectarian manner. It was his good lady wife (who posted on his account to start this thread.)

NO. I Bawhied started this topic NOT my "good lady wife" for that she would need my password and I have NOT & will NOT give her that for obvious reasons. So get your facts right Nachonov0king.

Unfortunately as she is banned she CANNOT respond to lies being posted on this thread about what she "supposedly" said on the Dougrie Rae thread. So I will.

Something about riding up the M8 on a white horse singing the sash to piss us ****s off, or words to that effect.

It was all of a piece with the grubby little bigot's other postings, that much is clear.

edit: the asterisked word is b'stard

Have read all of the post in the Jesse room. NOWHERE did she use the word b'stard and NOWHERE did she say she would be singing the sash.

Actual quote in reply to this "Hopefully you'll have the class to leave your **** attire at home." was "no way. I'm riding down the motorway on my White horse, red hand flag flying high, orange sash across my chest, and a Rangers strip to really wind you f***ers up " so WHERE EXACTLY did she say she was "singing the sash" and use the word b'stard??? Neither before OR after the "inbred" remark did she do as you've accused. As you've admitted, you started with the "Now **** off back to Ibrox with your inbred family, there's a good chap." and followed it up with "by this two-scarved bigot." BEFORE she posted anything.

Some of Nachon0kings posts on this and the Dougrie Rae thread directed at me and my family are as follows:

• Now **** off back to Ibrox with your inbred family, there's a good chap
  • Not at all. I just won't accept Morton fans being pontificated to by this two-scarved bigot
  • Either way the rest of the Beverly Hillbillies will be with them this time so presumably you can 'kettle' them to avoid any uprisings like last time
  • Why don't eight out of the ten of you give it a shot next Tuesday?
  • Stop being two-scarved bigots
  • It was all of a piece with the grubby little bigot's other postings
  • It was probably one of the inbred droolers themselves
  • I imagine it's almost time to rise for the national anthem over at Bawheid Mountain so... aye, **** off from the Morton board, aye?
  • Take the hint, you're banned for being a grubby little bigot

If I've missed any of your personal attacks on my family, I do apologise, but there were a lot of them.

It's quite obvious you have a deep rooted hatred of my family Nachonov0king, for reasons I cannot fathom.

PLEASE post on this thread what we have done to you personally to make you hate us so much and spout this tosh

I await your reply

I always thought I was the ultimate Bawbag on this site, but you have surprisingly surpassed me

I used spellcheck so the vocabulary police could not (hopefully) find fault.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

YIP BRYAN YOU ARE TOTALLY DISCREDITED AS A MOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE STATED LIES ON HERE AT NO TIME HAVE I BEEN GIVEN A WARNING REGARDING SECTARIAN COMMENTS. pLEASE THE REST OF THE MODS LOOK INTO BRYANS ACCUSATIONS WHICH ARE TOTALLY FALSE. i LOOK FORWARD TO BRYAN GETTING BANNED FOR THIS STATEMENT AND HIS DECISION MAKING ON HOW MUCH ABUSE A FELLOW POSTER CAN GIVE OUT. See above for factual details.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

YIP BRYAN YOU ARE TOTALLY DISCREDITED AS A MOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE STATED LIES ON HERE AT NO TIME HAVE I BEEN GIVEN A WARNING REGARDING SECTARIAN COMMENTS. pLEASE THE REST OF THE MODS LOOK INTO BRYANS ACCUSATIONS WHICH ARE TOTALLY FALSE. i LOOK FORWARD TO BRYAN GETTING BANNED FOR THIS STATEMENT AND HIS DECISION MAKING ON HOW MUCH ABUSE A FELLOW POSTER CAN GIVE OUT.

You've been warned for being an absolute loony though. Read that in your big books!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Why would i want to do that

Well why should i run along then. From you? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

YIP BRYAN YOU ARE TOTALLY DISCREDITED AS A MOD BECAUSE YOU HAVE STATED LIES ON HERE AT NO TIME HAVE I BEEN GIVEN A WARNING REGARDING SECTARIAN COMMENTS.

You said you had never received ANY bans regardless of topic.

Now go have a chug and calm down, or at least put your caps-lock off.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

* waits half an hour til you make it to my post *

:lol: :lol: :lol: sorry to dissapoint you but your post was funny.

—Ernest Hemingway

You said you had never received ANY bans regardless of topic.

Now go have a chug and calm down, or at least put your caps-lock off.

haha I have just seen that we meter bit I thought you got an email. Still raging that innuendos of sectarianism have occured by Bryan .

—Ernest Hemingway

Where to begin with this..... firstly bawheid its nothing personal as i knowand get on with your family well. However latley it was pointed out by some good posters has been to much religious rasict etcstuff being put on the forum therefore we are taking a firmer view on it, as we can't be put in the tele again.

OK Bryan, to much religious/racist stuff on forum by other posters results in my wife being BANNED for her FIRST post which you deemed sectarian, yet admit others have been getting away with it for a long time !!! Your firmer view is to make my wife be made an example of for what other posters have been getting away with??

As for the comment she made between that and the horse one, i thought it went to far. if shejust abused him without it she would have just been warned. Thats the stance of me and the team.

Your "warning" to her when she was banned made NO mention of a horse, but you state it on here. Is this being thrown in now to justify yourself?

Are you saying if she just "abused" him about the priest without mentioning a horse she would only have received a warning?

Please make it clear, is it now offensive to talk about horses ??

a%20InternetToughGuy.jpg

No cawston silly wee boys like you thinking they are tuff guys. My real name gets mentioned loads of times. Loads of people know me and I know them so I stand by all my comments at anytime. Do you? Nope.

—Ernest Hemingway

You're doing a pretty fine impression of a horses erse.

Far as I'm aware Bryans not a lawyer, he's a supporter doing this in his spare time and putting up with a lot of unwarranted abuse from our latest Keyboard Warrior, The Junior Jag, amongst others who should know better.

Has it stopped your wife posting? No.

It's only a football messageboard, ffs get over yourself.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

OK Bryan, to much religious/racist stuff on forum by other posters results in my wife being BANNED for her FIRST post which you deemed sectarian, yet admit others have been getting away with it for a long time !!! Your firmer view is to make my wife be made an example of for what other posters have been getting away with??

Your "warning" to her when she was banned made NO mention of a horse, but you state it on here. Is this being thrown in now to justify yourself?

Are you saying if she just "abused" him about the priest without mentioning a horse she would only have received a warning?

Makes a change from the priest doing the abusing.

ooops, warned!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I SEE THE MODERATORS ARE NOT AS QUICK TO JUMP IN AND DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR FELLOW MODS WHO SHOULD NOT BE USING HIS POWERS IN THAT WAY TO INSINUATE THAT SECTARIAN COMMENTS WERE THE WARNING I RECEIVED AND IN FACT I WONDER NOW WHEN YOU SEE THE ABUSE THAT ANOTHER POSTER RECEIVES HE DOES NOT DO MUCH. THE SUBJECT THAT BAWHEID BROUGHT UP WAS NOT ABOUT SECTARIANISM IN FACT IT WAS ABOUT BEING SPAT ON BY MORTON FANS WHICH I DFENDED AND I ALSO DEFENDED BEFORE THAT COMMENTS FROM A MORTON FAN WITH A CELTIC FOLLOWING CHILD WHO BIG GROWN UPS WERE WARNING HIM THAT HE BETTER NOT DO THAT. NOW HOW THAT IS SECTARIAN IS BEYOND ME. BRYAN IS COMING ACROSS AS VERY BIASED INDEED.

—Ernest Hemingway

QUOTE(nach0king @ Jan 13 2010, 06:42 PM)

Something about riding up the M8 on a white horse singing the sash to piss us ****s off, or words to that effect.

It was all of a piece with the grubby little bigot's other postings, that much is clear.

edit: the asterisked word is b'stard

That's what I rememer too.

You're replies were all very diplomatic :lol:

cappiecat will you now retract your confirmation of what nachonov0king stated (WRONGLY) my wife said and confirm NOWHERE did she say she would "sing the sash" or call anyone a b'stard ??

You did say "Thats What I Remember"

Power of suggestion ??, selective memory or simply just keeping in with nachonov0king ?

Archived