For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 9 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

We ran a poll, elsewhere.

My the egos have landed.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's so old it's cliched, try thinking up some banter of your own.

:lol: Why did you change yer pic clapped oot. I am off to see the Ian dury film on Saturday. Should be good.

Honestly if anyone takes 99 percent of the s***e posted seriously on this board and gets angry about it then they should get a life. It is entertainment that is all.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

port ton delete that message or only gives them an excuse to gae you a warning,mucker

Im a rebel without a cause. :)

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

:lol: Why did you change yer pic clapped oot. I am off to see the Ian dury film on Saturday. Should be good.

Honestly if anyone takes 99 percent of the s***e posted seriously on this board and gets angry about it then they should get a life. It is entertainment that is all.

I'm VERY seldom serious in here.

Where are you going to watch it?

And I changed the pic because the brainwaves on the cover didn't show up well on the screen.

There you go, I've set it up, now you knock it over.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Some people wont care,just thought I mention it the more the merrier no point

giving them reason to chin you.

It's a closed shop. Regulars are immune to being 'chinned'. Except Mortonjag.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Ah! The old "it was all a dream / I was only joking" ending! ^_^

Some people wont care,just thought I mention it the more the merrier no point

giving them reason to chin you.

Cheers :) but i can look after myself. I fucking run this joint. Bryan knows what will happen if he warns me and Bawheid, TGG and Mceleny know what theyll get if they report me.

Don't even get me started on inbred catholics.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Your wee guy in red pyjamas, jumping around as if he's at the soul club in the loreta is doing my eyes in. :lol:

What browser do you use btw? I've noticed that he's fine in IE and Chrome but he spins about at a hundred mile an hour on Firefox. It's not right, dammit.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I'm VERY seldom serious in here.

Where are you going to watch it?

And I changed the pic because the brainwaves on the cover didn't show up well on the screen.

There you go, I've set it up, now you knock it over.

I have been on it constant to pass my time off just the now. I can't say why. I am barred from doing so.(Not by Bryan the moderator) This is a cross between thon Jeremy Kyle and a far better pain killer than I am taking at the moment.

I am just on this for a few days more of this.

I am getting bored with this board. Carry on Cappielow will I am sure roll on for more chapters when I am out of here.

Roll on Saturday and the Guvnor will be finished on here.

As for the Ian Dury film. Going to see it either at the UGC or hopefully Ashton lane. Its my wee Nephews birthday so gonna get him into real musicians. To be fair he has already quite good taste in music already. See you aroon soon.

—Ernest Hemingway

I have been on it constant to pass my time off just the now. I can't say why. I am barred from doing so.(Not by Bryan the moderator) This is a cross between thon Jeremy Kyle and a far better pain killer than I am taking at the moment.

I am getting bored with this board. Carry on Cappielow will I am sure roll on for more chapters when I am out of here.

As for the Ian Dury film. Going to see it either at the UGC or hopefully Ashton lane. Its my wee Nephews birthday so gonna get him into real musicians. To be fair he has already quite good taste in music already. See you aroon soon.

I wish you good health.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Ah! The old "it was all a dream / I was only joking" ending! ^_^

What you lot talking about today? I am just out a shower.

What has been happening. Do you think the old Ton will get in the Premier this year under McGraw. Gutted we didn't beat Dundee Utd but here is to this year. :)

—Ernest Hemingway

It's been a pleasure, well after you started using paragraphs...before that you just gave me a headache.

32.gif

Archived