For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 16 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
'Twas the Guv, unusually wrong on this occasion :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey supergrass. There are other definitions not related to being in a union.

Some sections of work forces were "closed shops" to whatever particular religion you were. Nothing to do whatsoever with union membership.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

'Twas the Guv, unusually wrong on this occasion :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not often wrong but I was right this time. You will learn Clapped oot one day.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Can't be bothered looking for the post and I can't remember who said I was wrong but here's a definition of a 'closed shop'.....

Definition

Sorry Davie but that is not the only definition.

If you worked in the places like the yards a "closed shop" was nothing at all to do with a union membership.

—Ernest Hemingway

Bawheid has won poster of the year 14 days into the new one. :)

Well if that's the case when do I get my awards wit it be in the filly and Morton program will I have my phota taken ohhhh I'm awe exited so much so I've pissed me kegs I'm gobsmacked I put my success down tae nachonovoking port ton and all the motherfuca mods

THANKS

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Well if that's the case when do I get my awards wit it be in the filly and Morton program will I have my phota taken ohhhh I'm awe exited so much so I've pissed me kegs I'm gobsmacked I put my success down tae nachonovoking port ton and all the motherfuca mods

THANKS

I have control of the awards, you have a year of sucking up to me if you want your moment of glory.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Suck ma boaby and I"ll think aboot it

I'm flattered, and if im being honest i find your mood swings an incredible turn on.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

I'm flattered, and if im being honest i find your mood swings an incredible turn on.

Shut the **** up ya coc suckin rodent did I ask you tae speak

and just for the record I'm making spagetti bolonais for ma dinner whot you having kenomeat :lol:

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

and just for the record I'm making spagetti bolonais for ma dinner whot you having kenomeat :lol:

:)

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Now that is a contender for Worst newcomer 2010

—Ernest Hemingway

Archived