For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 14 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Bryan so I have have no record of any sectarian abuse. Thanks for clearing that up Bryan.

If that was a dig at myself then if you look back you will see that no one said you were guilty of any sectarian abuse though. The comment i made last night that even others understood was that i said you were the Chief Instigator of keeping these types of thread going.

Have you checked out port tons language and threatning behavour all double standards if you ask me

Save it for the police, when they arrest me for not completing my community service.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Seriously mate, you need to move on to joined up thinking.

You stated you had never been given a warning.

Bryan said you had.

He was right.

He never mentioned what it was for nor implied it.

Now please, wrap your right hand round your giggle stick and try and pull yourself into the middle of next week. Too much pent up frustrations my man.

And as for the whole topic - I for one would bin this comletley if I were a mod. It's been done to death. The mods made a decision, they EXPLAINED that decision, they took action against more than one person, they explained that action. Every day in ehre is just becoming a borefest of the usual suspects trying to rally up s***e topics to bring forth their own wee agendas - which are equally boring.

Here's the rub - if this board is such an anathema, such a bring down, makes such a huge impact on your stress levels, frustrates you every time you open it, you hate what you see and how it's run - then toddle off to another one. The internet is a big oul place.

Oh, and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Can we PLEASE get back to talking pish about other ssubjects instead of the same subjects talking pish.

TonInDublin

By not mentioning that it was for swearing he in my opinion did insinuate that it was for sectarianism.

Here is my tip don't give out health tips on your rather amatuerish analtyical conclusions on how I perceive this board.

If you read carefully my comments from the first day I arrived on this board you will maybe click on.

I have said to some others the clues have been there from the beginning on how I perceive this board.

I suggest you look back and see if you come to another conclusion.

The only real stuff would be on footballing matters at Cappielow.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Would you be offended if I described you as a bigoted little grub? :unsure:

Yes. :lol:

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Port Ton is a lover, not a fighter. ;) If the truth be told, he couldn't punch a hole in a wet tilly. :ph34r:

See, even people that have never met me know this yet bawheid is acting like i spat on his/her kids again.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

i fucking wish this place was a closed shop!

Swearing

this is not a personal issue with port ton but a example of the double standards of mods on here as for port ton I'm starting tae like him perhaps we are too alike fine pair of pwicks if yea ask me

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

If that was a dig at myself then if you look back you will see that no one said you were guilty of any sectarian abuse though. The comment i made last night that even others understood was that i said you were the Chief Instigator of keeping these types of thread going.

If you look back I keep these types of thread going for a reason. It passes the time of day. :lol: :lol:

It makes a change from the Jeremy Kyle show or Carry on Cappielow.

P.S. Is bawheid and family for real? I thought Gourock Morton was bawheid? But I am not so sure?

—Ernest Hemingway

Swearing

this is not a personal issue with port ton but a example of the double standards of mods on here as for port ton I'm starting tae like him perhaps we are too alike fine pair of pwicks if yea ask me

The only person who should be offended by that is an open shop.

32.gif

is not an offence

Tell that to the real police Bryan.

—Ernest Hemingway

Swearing at another poster. I take it is termed abuse. Thank **** for that then. I now know you can swear on here but not at a poster.;)

—Ernest Hemingway

So I can say to all the ****ing arsehole mods on here to go **** theirselves and their hippcritical **** of decisions along with your ****faced arse licking supporting posters whom are all ****ing sex starved .......... Ever thought of being priests they don't swear or have sex unless you came from around Glasgow seems they have rules of there own alowing them to even have a ****ing swally live for the ****ing day I say ,oh and can we ****in talk about black beauty and shergar red rum or any other famous ****in White horse that can hum the ****in national anthem out it ****in arse

Rant over

So what if any could lead to me being banned so as I know not to say them in any post sorry for any offence I may have caused to anyone as I'm only trying to state the facts of the rules

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

So I can say to all the ****ing arsehole mods on here to go **** theirselves and their hippcritical **** of decisions along with your ****faced arse licking supporting posters whom are all ****ing sex starved .......... Ever thought of being priests they don't swear or have sex unless you came from around Glasgow seems they have rules of there own alowing them to even have a ****ing swally live for the ****ing day I say ,oh and can we ****in talk about black beauty and shergar red rum or any other famous ****in White horse that can hum the ****in national anthem out it ****in arse

Rant over

So what if any could lead to me being banned so as I know not to say them in any post sorry for any offence I may have caused to anyone as I'm only trying to state the facts of the rules

BYE BYE....weirdo

Do yourself a favour...................................

Swearing at another poster. I take it is termed abuse. Thank **** for that then. I now know you can swear on here but not at a poster.;)

if you go to far yes....

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Archived