For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 11 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

Jesus, 8 pages of utter keech.

If I can just go back to the original accusation that this forum is a 'closed shop'. A 'closed shop' means to work in a place you must be a member of a trade union. I have no idea what 'this forum is a closed shop' means. Anyone can join and anyone can post.

As I said before, you can post what you want when you want on here and have no problems with Bryan or any one else. I personally think Bryan does a great job on here given the level of utter stupidity he has to deal with on a daily basis, I couldn't do it.

I've always said that a few of the nicest people I've ever met in my life have been Morton supporters but almost all of the biggest arseholes I've met have been too.

Lets be fair, i had a few crackers in amongst it. I don't know what this place would do without me, yet Bryan said i was 5th on a list of 10 to become the new mod. If anyone should have an axe to grind with him then it's me!

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets be fair, i had a few crackers in amongst it. I don't know what this place would do without me, yet Bryan said i was 5th on a list of 10 to become the new mod. If anyone should have an axe to grind with him then it's me!

In all seriousness, your posts were very funny young man but frankly the opposition wasn't up to much. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for most part. If you are to become a serious contender then you need to spar with a much higher level of opponent, like Boozehound.

That Bryan, he told ME I was 5th on the list. He's just playing us off against each other. :blink:

MARTY OUT!!!!!

In all seriousness, your posts were very funny young man but frankly the opposition wasn't up to much. It was like shooting fish in a barrel for most part. If you are to become a serious contender then you need to spar with a much higher level of opponent, like Boozehound.

That Bryan, he told ME I was 5th on the list. He's just playing us off against each other. :blink:

Ive never had a cross word with Boozehound in my life, he'd need to become more of an arsehole first which the selfish bastard isn't willing to do. In all honesty i live for praying on the weak it's how i get my kicks. If i get it back as good as i give it i curl up into the fetal position until my mum comes and breast feeds me.

Pffft, quite frankly Davie i was informed of some of the names ahead of me and and if you want my personal opinion they couldn't run a brothel even if cock was currency.

After he told me who was ahead of me, all i'll say is my mother lost a lot of milk that evening.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Ive never had a cross word with Boozehound in my life, he'd need to become more of an arsehole first which the selfish bastard isn't willing to do. In all honesty i live for praying on the weak it's how i get my kicks. If i get it back as good as i give it i curl up into the fetal position until my mum comes and breast feeds me.

Pffft, quite frankly Davie i was informed of some of the names ahead of me and and if you want my personal opinion they couldn't run a brothel even if cock was currency.

After he told me who was ahead of me, all i'll say is my mother lost a lot of milk that evening.

:lol:

Who's the number one choice then? Bawheid? Mortonjag? Any of Bawheid's family? Spill the beans Jamie.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Who's the number one choice then? Bawheid? Mortonjag? Any of Bawheid's family? Spill the beans Jamie.

He didnt tell me the order, im on the edge of my seat waiting to find out. All i'll say was a certain youngster with the same birthday as me and the initials GG was ahead of me, which hurt more than what his mother must have felt when giving birth to that nose of his.

I'd have been all over this thread like genital warts if i'd been made mod. My light hearted but firm iron fist would have ruled this joint, and they'd like it or lump it.

It's all about charisma in this game as you well know Davie, and that's one thing i have in abundance. Along with genital warts.

32.gif

He didnt tell me the order, im on the edge of my seat waiting to find out. All i'll say was a certain youngster with the same birthday as me and the initials GG was ahead of me, which hurt more than what his mother must have felt when giving birth to that nose of his.

I'd have been all over this thread like genital warts if i'd been made mod. My light hearted but firm iron fist would have ruled this joint, and they'd like it or lump it.

It's all about charisma in this game as you well know Davie, and that's one thing i have in abundance. Along with genital warts.

If it was a democracy I'd vote for you Jamie, well unless CentralTon was standing against you then, well you know, Frank is simply the better candidate. You'll be a better mod than GG, he lacks experience that one. And he goes on lesbian holidays.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

If it was a democracy I'd vote for you Jamie, well unless CentralTon was standing against you then, well you know, Frank is simply the better candidate. You'll be a better mod than GG, he lacks experience that one. And he goes on lesbian holidays.

I agree, when Bryan asked me who i thought would be a good mod i said ol' blue eyes would be great at it, but is a busy man and isn't on the forum much.

I think i have all the ingredients to be a good mod. I can be light hearted and make jokes but be serious when i need to be, i crave power, i hate religion, if there was such a word you could describe me as ban-happy.

not all of that is true, but i'd be a good mod. Listen to the person people Bryan, they have spoken.

32.gif

What did she say that you deem worse?? She was accused of saying "singing the sash" which she didn't and accused of calling nachonov0king a b'stard which she didn't

Tough. His continued slanderous verbal attacks on my family resulted in my new pet name for him

Being a regular at Ibrox has your wife EVER sang the sash? You must know. Just curious. ^_^

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

:lol: :lol:

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

WOOD EYE? :rolleyes:

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Infact back onto the mod thing.

1.I can take a joke and don't mind being slagged as it's usually me slagging myself.

2. I can be serious if i need to be and wouldn't stand for any pish, although im a believer that not very much thats said on this site needs moderated.

3. Im usually a voice of reason when it comes to Morton, and although lots disagree with what i say (rightly or wrongly) i don't complain about the club for the slightest little things (keeping Dougie on side is a plus point).

4. There isn't really anyone i don't get on with on here, and have no agendas or problems with anyone on here.

5. I'm not a member of any supporters club.

6. Im on here far more than i should be, and read most of the shit that is said on here.

7. I actively dislike Ryan McGuffie.

8. I have two votes from two of the most respected posters on here.

Im hijacking this thread for my own needs now. Bryan i'm not saying make me a mod (although you should do whatever McArthur tells you), but 5th? FIFTH? out of ten. Unless you have cloned Gandhi then i want moved up the pecking order!

32.gif

1.I can take a joke and don't mind being slagged as it's usually me slagging myself.

2. I can be serious if i need to be and wouldn't stand for any pish, although im a believer that not very much thats said on this site needs moderated.

3. Im usually a voice of reason when it comes to Morton, and although lots disagree with what i say (rightly or wrongly) i don't complain about the club for the slightest little things (keeping Dougie on side is a plus point).

4. There isn't really anyone i don't get on with on here, and have no agendas or problems with anyone on here.

6. Im on here far more than i should be, and read most of the shit that is said on here.

Im hijacking this thread for my own needs now. Bryan i'm not saying make me a mod (although you should do whatever McArthur tells you), but 5th? FIFTH? out of ten. Unless you have cloned Gandhi then i want moved up the pecking order!

I can be serious at times too and I believe you would make a superb Moderator. I'll email you my bank details shortly.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

Im nipping to the shop for the paper so Ill ask Gandhi to put a word in for you..

I SEE THE MODERATORS ARE NOT AS QUICK TO JUMP IN AND DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR FELLOW MODS WHO SHOULD NOT BE USING HIS POWERS IN THAT WAY TO INSINUATE THAT SECTARIAN COMMENTS WERE THE WARNING I RECEIVED AND IN FACT I WONDER NOW WHEN YOU SEE THE ABUSE THAT ANOTHER POSTER RECEIVES HE DOES NOT DO MUCH. THE SUBJECT THAT BAWHEID BROUGHT UP WAS NOT ABOUT SECTARIANISM IN FACT IT WAS ABOUT BEING SPAT ON BY MORTON FANS WHICH I DFENDED AND I ALSO DEFENDED BEFORE THAT COMMENTS FROM A MORTON FAN WITH A CELTIC FOLLOWING CHILD WHO BIG GROWN UPS WERE WARNING HIM THAT HE BETTER NOT DO THAT. NOW HOW THAT IS SECTARIAN IS BEYOND ME. BRYAN IS COMING ACROSS AS VERY BIASED INDEED.

Seriously mate, you need to move on to joined up thinking.

You stated you had never been given a warning.

Bryan said you had.

He was right.

He never mentioned what it was for nor implied it.

Now please, wrap your right hand round your giggle stick and try and pull yourself into the middle of next week. Too much pent up frustrations my man.

And as for the whole topic - I for one would bin this comletley if I were a mod. It's been done to death. The mods made a decision, they EXPLAINED that decision, they took action against more than one person, they explained that action. Every day in ehre is just becoming a borefest of the usual suspects trying to rally up shite topics to bring forth their own wee agendas - which are equally boring.

Here's the rub - if this board is such an anathema, such a bring down, makes such a huge impact on your stress levels, frustrates you every time you open it, you hate what you see and how it's run - then toddle off to another one. The internet is a big oul place.

Oh, and don't let the door hit your arse on the way out.

Can we PLEASE get back to talking pish about other ssubjects instead of the same subjects talking pish.

TonInDublin

Two Uniteds but the soul is one, as the Busby Babes carry on.

Bryan said you had.

He was right.

Now please, wrap your right hand round your giggle stick and try and pull yourself into the middle of next week. Too much pent up frustrations my man.

And as for the whole topic - I for one would bin this comletley if I were a mod. It's been done to death. The mods made a decision, they EXPLAINED that decision, they took action against more than one person, they explained that action. Every day in ehre is just becoming a borefest of the usual suspects trying to rally up s***e topics to bring forth their own wee agendas - which are equally boring.

Here's the rub - if this board is such an anathema, such a bring down, makes such a huge impact on your stress levels, frustrates you every time you open it, you hate what you see and how it's run - then toddle off to another one. The internet is a big oul place.

Can we PLEASE get back to talking pish about other ssubjects instead of the same subjects talking pish.

TonInDublin

I spent all night making jokes on this thread, if it gets deleted i think i'd actually commit suicide. If you want that on your hands then so be it.

edit : and stop trying to out-mod me!

32.gif

Im nipping to the shop for the paper so Ill ask Gandhi to put a word in for you..

RACIST POST.......

It assumes that all paper shop owners are Ghandi when in fact they are mostly Ibrahims

Do yourself a favour...................................

Bryan said you had.

He was right.

And as for the whole topic - I for one would bin this comletley if I were a mod. It's been done to death. The mods made a decision, they EXPLAINED that decision, they took action against more than one person, they explained that action. Every day in ehre is just becoming a borefest of the usual suspects trying to rally up s***e topics to bring forth their own wee agendas - which are equally boring.

TonInDublin

Here here TiD. I think TGG is an alias on here, i think it is someone doing mega s***-stirring. ;)

Isn't it a lovely day.....

Here here TiD. I think TGG is an alias on here, i think it is someone doing mega s***-stirring. ;)

:)

The mind boggles Your Majesty - I imagine that would require a very large spoon.

YER BARD

Archived