For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 6 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

Nope . Just wrong in the first case(Bawheids) and in the second

his stupid incompetent comment makes it look that I was warned for sectarian comments

with regards to ghosts lies that I am the Chief Instigator.

OK - let's get away from the long posts, cap locks, etc ?

A short question and a short answer please ...

Why were you warned ?

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:blink: :blink:

Heavy goods train take a long time to get up to speed.

;)

Im sure the fat birds i shag will take some solace in your words.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

YES and she has been banned SINCE POSTING

What part of that do you not understand ??

As for your "It's only a football messageboard, ffs get over yourself" I take it you would just accept the personal abuse hurled at your family and say nothing ??

If i had your family i'd be first in line to abuse them.

I don't really mean this, im just stoking the proverbial fires.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

YES and she has been banned SINCE POSTING

What part of that do you not understand ??

As for your "It's only a football messageboard, ffs get over yourself"

I take it you would just accept the personal abuse hurled at your family and say nothing ??

Well, Bawheid, the mods have seen fit to ban your wife and warn nach0king.

That's the referee's decision, mate.

It didnt change ?

Yes it did cos it says "any topic. Get it right up ye ". was the quote. The post which mysteriously turns into at the next post by Bryan at 957 a different line. The word topic was used if you read that post was because i has said my interest in the topics religion, bigotry and secterainism is because I am studying religion on the course I am doing.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Yes it did cos it says "any topic. Get it right up ye ". was the quote.

Im guessing you do mind me calling you George then?.

32.gif

OK - let's get away from the long posts, cap locks, etc ?

A short question and a short answer please ...

Why were you warned ?

swearing.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Im guessing you do mind me calling you George then?.

George???

—Ernest Hemingway

I will gladly retract, I was wrong.What she said was worse than I remembered.

What did she say that you deem worse?? She was accused of saying "singing the sash" which she didn't and accused of calling nachonov0king a b'stard which she didn't

Drop the novo thing it is tired now to the point of tedium.

Tough. His continued slanderous verbal attacks on my family resulted in my new pet name for him

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Shirley there is no point in a warning unless the warner makes the warnee aware of the reason for the warning.

:blink:

Exactly. I don't even no what word I used.

—Ernest Hemingway

No you must be mistaken, my name is Jamie.

Jamie do I know you ? Do you work beside me Jamie where I am called George then.

—Ernest Hemingway

Jamie I am know George??? well unless you work beside me Jamie and then my I am called George.

I know you're not called George, thats why i asked if you minded me calling you it. You can say lots about me, but one thing i am is a gentleman.

32.gif

You edited it though :wacko:

No I never.

—Ernest Hemingway

Archived