For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 5 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

haha I have just seen that we meter bit I thought you got an email.

Still raging that innuendos of sectarianism have occured by Bryan .

Gidday guvnor,

Could you try that sentence again please ?

Are you suggesting that Bryan is sectarian ?

:huh: :huh:

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You're doing a pretty fine impression of a horses erse.

Far as I'm aware Bryans not a lawyer, he's a supporter doing this in his spare time and putting up with a lot of unwarranted abuse from our latest Keyboard Warrior, The Junior Jag, amongst others who should know better.

Has it stopped your wife posting? No.

It's only a football messageboard, ffs get over yourself.

cawston on subjects of sectarianism and racism mud sticks on these topics. and part time or dinner time Bryan and co should be extra carefull on these topics.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

Far as I'm aware Bryans not a lawyer, he's a supporter doing this in his spare time and putting up with a lot of unwarranted abuse from our latest Keyboard Warrior, The Junior Jag, amongst others who should know better.

So, what is the point of a ban ?

:blink:

I SEE THE MODERATORS ARE NOT AS QUICK TO JUMP IN AND DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR FELLOW MODS WHO SHOULD NOT BE USING HIS POWERS IN THAT WAY TO INSINUATE THAT SECTARIAN COMMENTS WERE THE WARNING I RECEIVED AND IN FACT I WONDER NOW WHEN YOU SEE THE ABUSE THAT ANOTHER POSTER RECEIVES HE DOES NOT DO MUCH. THE SUBJECT THAT BAWHEID BROUGHT UP WAS NOT ABOUT SECTARIANISM IN FACT IT WAS ABOUT BEING SPAT ON BY MORTON FANS WHICH I DFENDED AND I ALSO DEFENDED BEFORE THAT COMMENTS FROM A MORTON FAN WITH A CELTIC FOLLOWING CHILD WHO BIG GROWN UPS WERE WARNING HIM THAT HE BETTER NOT DO THAT. NOW HOW THAT IS SECTARIAN IS BEYOND ME. BRYAN IS COMING ACROSS AS VERY BIASED INDEED.

633519741540203697-rage---why-you-gotta-

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

Nacho isn't a mod

No I am talking about my complaint about Bryan insinuating that my warning was about sectarian comments because it was added into a bit by ghost which said that i was the chief instigator.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

633519741540203697-rage---why-you-gotta-

just caps locking. So everybody sees that bit that can be overlooked when scanning through a subject. maybe should have done it in a bold. sorry.

—Ernest Hemingway

I SEE THE MODERATORS ARE NOT AS QUICK TO JUMP IN AND DO ANYTHING ABOUT THEIR FELLOW MODS WHO SHOULD NOT BE USING HIS POWERS IN THAT WAY TO INSINUATE THAT SECTARIAN COMMENTS WERE THE WARNING I RECEIVED AND IN FACT I WONDER NOW WHEN YOU SEE THE ABUSE THAT ANOTHER POSTER RECEIVES HE DOES NOT DO MUCH. THE SUBJECT THAT BAWHEID BROUGHT UP WAS NOT ABOUT SECTARIANISM IN FACT IT WAS ABOUT BEING SPAT ON BY MORTON FANS WHICH I DFENDED AND I ALSO DEFENDED BEFORE THAT COMMENTS FROM A MORTON FAN WITH A CELTIC FOLLOWING CHILD WHO BIG GROWN UPS WERE WARNING HIM THAT HE BETTER NOT DO THAT. NOW HOW THAT IS SECTARIAN IS BEYOND ME. BRYAN IS COMING ACROSS AS VERY BIASED INDEED.

What makes you think caps lock is going to make anyone take you any more seriously? if that was the case any time i was hitting on a hot girl and failing miserably i'd just shout in her face until she jumped on board the port-ton express, next (very quick) stop ' i swear this never happens ' central.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

No I am talking about my complaint about Bryan insinuating that my warning was about sectarian comments because it was added into a bit by ghost which said that i was the chief instigator.

Aye, of keeping things going

QUOTE(The greenock guvnor @ Jan 13 2010, 09:56 PM) *

:FACT: I have never been warned about anything yet.

Bryan : yes you have ph34r.gif

I dont see how he was insinuating it was sectarian related?

yes_to_a_just_scotland_cover.jpg?itok=zU

What makes you think caps lock is going to make anyone take you any more seriously? if that was the case any time i was hitting on a hot girl and failing miserably i'd just shout in her face until she jumped on board

the port-ton express, next (very quick) stop

:lol: :lol:

' i swear this never happens ' central.

Can't you get the signals to change to slow you down ?

It's not me who's making the rules about priests and horses. I had NOTHING to do with that. That was Bryans choice.

My wife has not given Bryan ANY abuse. If you read, she was banned for a qoute about a priest, but nachonov0king can CONTINUOUSLY post derogaroty and slanderours comments about my family but only receives a warning!!

YES it has stopped my wife posting SHE'S BANNED for 10 weeks for mentioning the above 2 words.

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

Gidday guvnor,

Could you try that sentence again please ?

Are you suggesting that Bryan is sectarian ?

:huh: :huh:

Nope . Just wrong in the first case(Bawheids) and in the second his stupid incompetent comment makes it look that I was warned for sectarian comments with regards to ghosts lies that I am the Chief Instigator.

—Ernest Hemingway

QUOTE(The greenock guvnor @ Jan 13 2010, 09:56 PM) *

Seems you can say any comment about people now on here.

Because it was in a discussion which Bryan knows full well where Ghost said I was the chief instigator on topics on religion, bigotry or sectarianism. Therefore inferring with no proof that i am a bigot or have sectarian views. When on the second time I put "on any topic " I should have put as I had before that you mentioned Bryan adds fuel to the fire bay adding in his daft wee comment. It is not the mods place to insinuate which he did that Ghosts lies are facts.

—Ernest Hemingway

It's not me who's making the rules about priests and horses. I had NOTHING to do with that. That was Bryans choice.

My wife has not given Bryan ANY abuse. If you read, she was banned for a qoute about a priest, but nachonov0king can CONTINUOUSLY post derogaroty and slanderours comments about my family but only receives a warning!!

YES it has stopped my wife posting SHE'S BANNED for 10 weeks for mentioning the above 2 words.

Funny, here's me thinking she's been posting on here the last couple of days.

Nope . Just wrong in the first case(Bawheids) and in the second his stupid incompetent comment makes it look that I was warned for sectarian comments with regards to ghosts lies that I am the Chief Instigator.

No it didn't, all that's happened is you've made a complete and utter John Hunt of yourself.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Seems you can say any comment about people now on here.

Because it was in a discussion which Bryan knows full well where Ghost said I was the chief instigator on topics on religion, bigotry or sectarianism. Therefore inferring with no proof that i am a bigot or have sectarian views. When on the second time I put "on any topic " I should have put as I had before that you mentioned Bryan adds fuel to the fire bay adding in his daft wee comment. It is not the mods place to insinuate which he did that Ghosts lies are facts.

George, do you mind if i call you George?. Ghost said you were the chief instigator in keeping topics about religion, and sectarianism going, he never once said you were keeping them going by being sectarian. This isnt the first instance you've got the complete wrong end of the stick when it comes to something someone has said, infact it happens almost every thread and then when its explained you still keep going with it.

I share a lot in common with you, and as our idol and mentor Rabbie Burns said famously " gee it a fuckin' rest will ye "

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

[quote name=Scott_Gillan' post='694918' date='Jan 13 2010, 11:08 PM]QUOTE(The greenock guvnor @ Jan 13 2010, 09:56 PM) *

The quote that was changed from topic to anything. Strange that. .

—Ernest Hemingway

Funny, here's me thinking she's been posting on here the last couple of days.

YES and she has been banned SINCE POSTING

What part of that do you not understand ??

As for your "It's only a football messageboard, ffs get over yourself" I take it you would just accept the personal abuse hurled at your family and say nothing ??

eat drink and be merry for tommorrow you may be radioiactive

QUOTE(nach0king @ Jan 13 2010, 06:42 PM)

Something about riding up the M8 on a white horse singing the sash to piss us ****s off, or words to that effect.

It was all of a piece with the grubby little bigot's other postings, that much is clear.

edit: the asterisked word is b'stard

cappiecat will you now retract your confirmation of what nachonov0king stated (WRONGLY) my wife said and confirm NOWHERE did she say she would "sing the sash" or call anyone a b'stard ??

You did say "Thats What I Remember"

Power of suggestion ?? or simply just keeping in with nachonov0king ?

I will gladly retract, I was wrong.What she said was worse than I remembered.

I do not know Nachoking or have any allegiance to him or any other poster.

Drop the novo thing it is tired now to the point of tedium.

HHkTu1F.jpg

Archived