For Anyone Interested In Facts - Page 3 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

For Anyone Interested In Facts

Bawheid

Here hold on a minute why are they good posters to say that the topic of religion should not be brought up too often. That is dictating the subjects discussed Bryan and not the mods decisons. On your second point What next? No discussions on shoogily? No discussions on politics incase the telegraph get a hold of that. Bryan This is gonna open a hole can of worms and the mods are making up rules as they go along.

....yes it is? :unsure:

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here hold on a minute why are they good posters to say that the topic of religion should not be brought up too often. That is dictating the subjects discussed Bryan and not the mods decisons. On your second point What next? No discussions on shoogily? No discussions on politics incase the telegraph get a hold of that. Bryan This is gonna open a hole can of worms and the mods are making up rules as they go along.

There's definitely far too much of the Rangers Celtic Proddy Catholic crap every time anything vaguely connected crops up.

To suggest that all true Ton fans are utterly unbiased towards one or the other is naive in the extreme. We've all got our own wee sneaking allegiances and prejudices even though mature folk are able to keep them where they should be.

There is nothing more abhorrent to me than some knight in shining armour 'Bigot Policeman' laughing up his sleeve as he deliberately stirs the pot of trouble he pretends to eschew.

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then they pretend to befriend you, then you win!

YER BARD

To suggest that all true Ton fans are utterly unbiased towards one or the other is naive in the extreme. We've all got our own wee sneaking allegiances and prejudices even though mature folk are able to keep them where they should be..

Cheers for speaking for everyone. I can honestly say I have 0 allegiance to either half of them.

seor-gif-shut-up-and-take-my-money.gif

i meant religius bigotry ok

not reigion, bigotry ok...

That is ok then Bryan :lol: :lol: :lol: The board would be struggling for topics then. :lol: :lol:

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

....yes it is? :unsure:

Oh no it isnae.

If a writer of prose knows enough of what he is writing about he may omit things that he knows and the reader, if the writer is writing truly enough, will have a feeling of those things as strongly as though the writer had stated them. The dignity of movement of an ice-berg is due to only one-eighth of it being above water. A writer who omits things because he does not know them only makes hollow places in his writing.

—Ernest Hemingway

That is ok then Bryan :lol: :lol: :lol: The board would be struggling for topics then. :lol: :lol:

Reading through the majority of threads when it comes down to either religion,bigotry or any religious debates, you are the Chief instigator of keeping things going, give it a ****ing rest

There's definitely far too much of the Rangers Celtic Proddy Catholic crap every time anything vaguely connected crops up.

To suggest that all true Ton fans are utterly unbiased towards one or the other is naive in the extreme. We've all got our own wee sneaking allegiances and prejudices even though mature folk are able to keep them where they should be.

There is nothing more abhorrent to me than some knight in shining armour 'Bigot Policeman' laughing up his sleeve as he deliberately stirs the pot of trouble he pretends to eschew.

At the moment due to the Chairmans continued fascination with the Cellic I want them to get royally humped . :angry:

Reading through the majority of threads when it comes down to either religion,bigotry or any religious debates, you are the Chief instigator of keeping things going, give it a ****ing rest

:lol: :lol: :lol: try reading the topics again and also read up on sectarianism and religion and racism in big books. Not interested in your opinion. Don't read mine if you don't like it.

Religion and racism and many other subjects i will contribute to if i like and in fact I am studying religion at the moment for my university course.

You want to read these topics a bit more carefully before you spout your bulls*** lies childish nonsense and concentrate on those who have been warned about racism and sectarianism .

FACT:I HAVE RECEIVED NO BANS OR EVEN A WARNING ON ANY TOPIC . GET IT RIGHT UP YOU :lol: :lol: :lol:

—Ernest Hemingway

:lol: :lol: :lol: Not interested in your opinion. Don't read mine if you don't like it. Why don't you disappear.

Religion and racism and many other subjects i will contribute to if i like.

SO GET IT RIGHT UP YOU and you want to read these topics a bit more carefully before you spout your bulls*** lies .

FACT: I have never been warned about anything yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I do read them carefully, i couldnt give a **** if you are not interested in my opinion but i am stating a fact that another poster posted to you a while back, **** all has changed.

I do read them carefully, i couldnt give a **** if you are not interested in my opinion but i am stating a fact that another poster posted to you a while back, **** all has changed.

:lol: AW DIDDUMS. THIS IS NOT A FACT. IT IS LIES. LOOK FORWARD TO YOU EXPLAINING WHY I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY WARNINGS ON YOUR LIES. AND COULD NOT GIVE A FLYING FECK IF YOUR PAL SAID IT BEFORE HE IS WRONG ALSO.

—Ernest Hemingway

Run along now Alan

:lol: :lol: :lol: you do the running away.

—Ernest Hemingway

yes you have :ph34r:

When please Bryan. If you do not retract that statement a complaint will be going in about you Bryan. .That is a fact.

—Ernest Hemingway

Archived