Megrahi........ A Curious Case............................... - Page 8 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Megrahi........ A Curious Case...............................

Guest David Edwards

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply
He knows because they are employed by either SPS or the NHS ???

who are employed by sps or nhs ??? so are everyones medical records made available to everyone employed by sps.. or nhs for that matter ?

do you know what... the sad thing is they probably are !!!

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

unless your one of the doctors how the ****ing hell do you know ??? do they report to you ? next you'll be telling me that we always get told the truth ! so how does me questioning a report in the papers saying a murdering scumbag has terminal cancer make me ignorant ? becasue I dont just accept what I'm told, because I like to question things. maybe it's you thats ignorant, are you ?

its the media doubting his case!

why would they lie?

i dont know who you are, if meghraghis alive this time next year, ill give you 50 quid

We are not home and dry, we could not even be said to be home and vigorously towelling ourselves off!

its the media doubting his case!

why would they lie?

i dont know who you are, if meghraghis alive this time next year, ill give you 50 quid

thanks I'll accept that bet.. although concrete proof that he has actually died will be needed ( i dont trust the libyans)

if he does die in the next year I'll buy you a pint if we ever meet up.. :)

There are some questions that are too important, some truths too powerful, some messages too liberating, that they can never be heard for fear they might actually provide you with the freedom you desire and that 'they' then lose the dependence you have on them and for which they are rewarded. They lose the hold they have over you which keeps you spellbound and feeds their ego, their hunger for power and their raison d'etre.

- Think for Yourself, Ask Your own questions, Do Your own research! ...... Set Yourselves Free!

And, its their opinion. I dont hate Salmond or the SNP, i voted for them in the past. But i just get the impression that the whole Scottish parliament is a joke at times.

Nothing wrong with having an opinion, but there are some on here who will oppose anything the Nationalist government will do just because they have an almost pathological hatred for Salmond.

We have already seen on this thread alone two different opinions on this by Tom McB, just so it can fall into his agenda of hatred for the SNP.

Don't blame me I voted Yes!!!! - We tried to tell you !!!!!

FAILED by the governments again

Monster should have rotted in a cell, I wonder what 10 Downing St got in return for this??

MacAskill for the chop!!!

Hillary??

Wouldn't it be hilarious if the USA went to war with Scotland over this??? :lol:

Just saw his jet taking off from Glasgow. He walked unaided up the stairs to the plane. He was wearing a white jacket and a white baseball hat. At least we will not be spending 100,000's having to keep him. That's the only good thing. Good riddance.

That's just my opinion.

Just saw his jet taking off from Glasgow. He walked unaided up the stairs to the plane. He was wearing a white jacket and a white baseball hat. At least we will not be spending 100,000's having to keep him. That's the only good thing. Good riddance.

My father could do the same MrsTON, 2 weeks later he was gone

Archived