Ross County Vs Morton - Page 5 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Ross County Vs Morton

The Naitch

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paartalu OFF

Russell ON

Did Irons not go up this week, then?

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Russell is criminal for missing sitters and making the wrong decision, think he panics far too much. However, he has been a player worthy of pass marks this season. The others would be Cuthbert, Shimmin and McAllister.

:huh:

Irons would never take Paartalu off - I was implying that he was not in charge today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Irons would never take Paartalu off - I was implying that he was not in charge today.

Well done Dougie! :)

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Russell is criminal for missing sitters and making the wrong decision, think he panics far too much. However, he has been a player worthy of pass marks this season. The others would be Cuthbert, Shimmin and McAllister.

I don't think he does panic, he just misses chances lke every good striker does. He also continues to get into goal scoring positions.

The manager showing a bit more faith in him will boost his confidence further and his ratio of chances to goals will greatly improve. Dropping him after albeit a crucial miss is shocking man management when you consider others have been putting in below par performances all season and not pulling their weight in the same manner as Russell.

Don't care what anyone says, I've seen how clinical he was with Brechin, he's a natural.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

busy in here the day eh? who's all going next sunday? might try for a wee holiday next monday

All going well, I'll be there next week. I've been to the last three semi-finals, no reason why I should skip this one.

"To be the man, you gotta beat the man"

morton4rp5.png

Archived